We have been to Savannah before and love it but had always stayed in larger chain hotels.
We had wanted to stay at the Planters Inn because of it's great location and old world charm.
I need to say that the staff and the service are excellent.. very helpful with tips about places to avoid ( always important in any city) and places to stroll. The Inn is walking distance to many great sites and galleries in Savannah..
The hotel rooms need to be updated and modernized.. And the breakfast that was included was very mediocre, more like a very average highway motel. There are some terrific bakeries in Savannah and it would have been great to have fewer but quality choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square