Other reviewers have noted the parking garage next door....it can be a bit noisy and is not a nice view....however, we spent little time in the room and there are excellent curtains to block out the light. Noise level is fairly normal for staying in the city in an older building. The location cannot be beat. There is a lovely square steps out the front lobby, and The Pink House next door is in my opinion the best restaurant in Savannah for food and is loaded with character and charm. We have stayed here twice and would definitely stay again for a one-night stay, maybe 2 nights. The wine and cheese and the breakfast could be improved a bit but overall a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square