This was our first trip to Savannah and I wasn't sure which part of the city would be best to stay in. This was a perfect choice. We upgraded our room, so we didn't look at the parking lot. Unfortunately without an upgrade all rooms do face the parking lot. The view was just an extra bonus. Rooms were good in size, the bed was very comfortable and as said before, the staff was exceptional. We love to walk, so never took tours or buses. But, if you need, the concierge can handle all of that for you. The Wine & Cheese reception was very nice as well. Can't wait to come back to Savannah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square