I chose the Planter's Inn due to the the reviews on Tripadvisor as I had never been to Savannah. We like our hotel to be centrally located to the places we plan to visit on vacation and Planter's Inn certainly fit that bill. Close to the River and City Markets, all squares and museums - with a few exceptions - were easily within walking distance. I like older , non-chain hotels with character and Planter's inn fit this bill. It was clean and had wonderful customer service. If I had to find a down side it would be the free breakfast. While I have certainly had worse, the breakfast were just average. Overall our stay here was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square