Once again I was lucky enough to visit Savannah and stay at he Planters Inn. It is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I am sure there are fancier, more upscale and more expensive hotels in Savannah but I don't know of any that can boast about having the nicest, most friendly and welcoming staff, as well as a facility that is second to none!! Our experience started with the friendly greeting from Tom who welcomed us and handled all our baggage as if we were his only concern on a hot Georgia afternoon. The entire staff strives to make sure every thing is perfect and all and any questions and concerns are addressed. The bellmen, breakfast bar staff, the housekeeping staff, the front desk staff and the concierge are all dedicated to making your stay unforgettable. Karen the concierge can make any reservation you might want and can advise you on any and all things to see and do in Savannah. She is invaluable to the Planters Inn. I really appreciate Matt, Bradley, Karen, Tom, Tasha and all the other employees. The amenities such as turn down service, ice delivered to your room, personal advice from employees about attractions and restaurants, the wine and cheese reception every afternoon, good breakfast bar and the welcoming attitude makes the Planters Inn a winner in my book. Once again, my trip to Savannah and my stay at the Planters Inn left me rested and satisfied with another successful vacation. I know I should try other hotels in Savannah but I just don't see giving up something you know is going to be a winner!! I highly recommend staying at this boutique hotel when you visit Savannah. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square