We have been to Savannah several times and each time we stay here.
The main reason is the location. It is convenient to everything downtown without walking. You can walk to the river walk, shops and several restaurants. The staff here is always friendly and welcoming. The only parking is the deck next door, but that's not a deal breaker for us. It's much easier to just do the valet parking then to have to worry with the hassle. Whenever you call for your car, they are always quick even when they are busy.
Our room was located in a back corner and it was very quiet. There is also a wine and cheese social hour in the lobby. The lobby was rather warm, but this could be because it was July and with the door constantly opening and closing, it’s harder to keep it cooler in there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square