This was my fifth trip to Savannah-- have stayed at the Westin on Hutchinson Island twice, also the Eliza Thompson House and The Gastonian. All were great places to stay, but the location of the Planters Inn on Reynolds Square puts you right in the heart of the Historical District. Almost everything is within walking distance. I was traveling with an 89-year-old friend who has been everywhere (I'm just 53 -- she makes me feel young :)) and she loved it, too. Staff was extremely friendly, room was comfortable (2 queen beds) and bigger than I expected. The only disappointment was the concierge -- a little gruff and full of herself. But I digress... Really, I would go there first! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square