Hotel was very nice... beautiful lobby, decent rooms. Staff was friendly. Pretty far walk to River Street. Valet was a little expensive and takes a long time to get your car when leaving. Overall it was good but for the money, next time I'll find something closer to River Street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton