We were very happy with our stay at the Hilton Desoto. The staff was very friendly and the room was very nice and and luxurious. The parking valet staff was also very fast and efficient. The room was quiet and relaxing and we were within easy walking distance of the historic district, with it's many sights and restaurants. We had lunch at Paula Deen's Lady & Sons, and it was probably a 10 minute walk at most. I love Savannah and would certainly stay here again.
Our only complaint with our visit was the poor water pressure in our room. It took a while to shower, because the water pressure was so low. Don't know if that was just our room or if that was a hotelwide issue, but it wasn't bad enough to be a real problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton