My partner and I just returned from a long weekend at the Hilton Desoto. We drove from Tampa to the hotel on Thursday night, after work. Upon checking in to our room, we found a lovely room equipped with a king sized bed on the 8th floor. Due to the mild temps, we chose to have the windows open and allow the Spring breeze sooth us to sleep. The bathroom is good size with a newly remodeled shower. The room is equipped with a refrigerator, desk, coffee pot and large sized flat screen TV. I can proudly boast, however, that we didn't watch a single minute of television. The hotel is in walking distance to everything. It's a must when visiting Savannah. LITTLE SECRET: go up to the 15th floor for spectacular views of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton