Stayed here for 4 nights in June in a corner king with girlfriends. We were all first timers to Savannah. We were able to check in early at 12pm. Hotel lobby is beautiful. Room was clean. Had a great view of Catholic Church. We were able to use the pool during our time in Savannah - small but plenty of seating and a Tiki Bar in Fri and Saturday. Had lunch poolside, burger was decent.
Location is great. Right on corner of Liberty and Bull Street. You can take Bull Street down to River Street. Also, only a few blocks from Forsyth Park.
Drinks at hotel bar were not as expensive as I thought they would be. Starbucks in the hotel was an easy place to grab a coffee.
Overall would recommend this hotel to other travelers. Worked well for us and was reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton