Stayed here for a conference. The room was nice, clean, and comfortable. The location was close to Oglethorpe square, which was nice but I actually like being on River Street a little more. Around midnight Liberty Street was very quiet. The view of a church from the balcony was beautiful. My television didn't work, but I forgot to tell the front desk. Oops. Besides that, it was a nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Valet parking is 20/day but there is public parking right before you arrive at the hotel. If you're trying to save a few bucks that might be useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Historic District. When you stay at the Hilton Savannah Desoto, you're within walking distance of so many famous attractions including Riverfront Plaza, River Street and City Market. You'll love the view over beautiful Madison Square from our rooftop pool and patio. Dine in the DeSoto Grille, serving southern cuisine with an inventive flair. Our meeting and event space features panoramic views of the city, perfect for any meeting or wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Savannah Desoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Savannah Desoto Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Hotel Savannah Desoto
- Hilton Desoto Savannah
- Savannah Hilton