“1 night stay just off I-95”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Ranked #38 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I read the reviews here and they were right on the money. We checked into a King Jr suite and the room was perfectly cleaned and the bed was great. The property seems pretty new, right off I-95 and next door to an Applebee’s. A perfect no frills stop on our way back north from a FL vacation. I will make this Hampton a regular stop.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BobHebee

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We had a chance to check in early. High speed internet available. Breakfast included
About 5-7 minutes drive to the City Centre. We came to attend the Georgia Band Festival
in which our grandson was participating.

Room Tip: select room on top floors to get good view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BLRvisit
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Stayed 3 nights while visiting Savannah. Our room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The affordability of the room more than made up for the 15 minute drive into Savannah. The hot breakfast provided a great way to start a long day of sightseeing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Rooms were clean and have both a microwave and refrigerator. We asked to be moved away from large air conditioning or pool equipment at the back of the hotel and they were able to put us further away but still on the back of the building. Aparently not a single room was available on the quieter front of the building. Easy access to I 81.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Another clean and friendly Hampton Inn in an easy location off I-95. We had a king bed, refrigerator, microwave, WiFi and an in-room hot tub - and a hot breakfast the next morning - all for a reasonable price. When I booked the room I ended up with a room with a hot tub because the king rooms without a hot tub were sold out - go figure (same price). We did use the hot tub, my wife was very impressed (I didn't mention it was the same price). This hotel has the added benefit of an Applebees across the parking lot. So, we parked our car (where we spent way too much time already that day) and walked to a place where we had a nice relaxing sit-down meal and a beer. We will definitely stop here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We stayed here on our way to Florida for a family summer vacation. It was just what we were looking for--a comfortable, reasonably priced accommodation that would allow us to get rested up for the final part of our ride to Florida. We will likely try this place out again the next time we're traveling south.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My husband, 2 daughters and I were driving to Florida and decided to stop because we were all crazy from being in the car all day. I searched multiple hotels and found the Hampton Inns gateway Savannah. Great hotel staff, quick check-in, friendly staff, incredibly clean and right off the highway. I would highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2011