Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Sherman, Texas
“Easy to find”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Our GPS took us right to the hotel. Room clean, hotel quiet, service excellent. Our top choice hotel chain. Restaurants close. The staff was friendly and cheerful. Felt save, we are both in our seventies and find this is more and more important to us.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the property met your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future!

Trisha Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Right off I-95. Clean room, comfy bed, crisp bed linens. Breakfast in the lobby area was good. Something for every taste. Very friendly front desk staff. Easy check in and check out. Easy off and on to I-95.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 21 September 2012

Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Hotel is in great location, all restaurants close by. Good pool and exercise facilites. Great rooms and no noise from the interstate. Shopping near by if wanted. Rooms are immacutely clean and offer everything you could want.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Virginia
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was travelling from Virginia to Vero Beach and decided to stop here for the night. I always like Hampton Inn, so when I saw the sign for this one, I decided to stop for the night. Great decision! This is a very nice hotel with a very friendly staff. The rroms are very clean and comfortable, nice workout room, indoor pool and hot tub, and several dining choices within walking distance. The free breakfast was very good (sausage, cheese omelets, fruit, pastries, yogurt, juice, cereal, etc.). One of the best Hampton's I have ever visited. Hope to stay there on the way back.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 15 September 2012

Crofton, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Girls weekend away. We enjoyed our holiday weekend stay so much that we plan to return again next year. Unfortunately, we didn't get to use the pool, but it did look inviting. Great staff - very friendly and helpful. They had a great selection of food at continental breakfast. We had a very comfortable room and was happy with the fridge/micro also. Even the housekeeping staff was extremely friendly.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 7 September 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Close to downtown 10-15 minutes and parking downtown is relatively easy week end parking meters are free. So the hampton is clean, comfortable and a good value includes breakfast and the bedding is excellent and feel safe!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 3 September 2012

McLain, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here and i will go back. the rooms are spacious, bathrooms i thought were very nice and clean. breakfast was always nice every morning. however the employees were not the friendliest or i am too friendly one of the too. haha. the swimming pool was also very small. but i will be back i enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: rooms on the 6th floor provide a great view.