Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Ranked #33 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Front Royal, Virginia
“Great Place”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Right off 95. Clean and restfull. Everything you need on long trip north or south! Has fitness room and Pool. Great breakfast to get you ready for the trip. Recommend this Hotel to travelers and as a added bonus...there are just about... all the main restaurants with in walking distance.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the property met your expectations. We hope to see you again in the future!

Trisha Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

Overall the hotel is clean, comfortable and conveniently located! My only complaint is that we received a call from the front desk at 10:15 pm asking us how the room was! It woke up my entire family after a long day of travel!!! Also, Internet was slow. I would stay here again but would make sure not to get any unwanted wake up calls!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Tnsalkeld
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 10 April 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights on our way to Florida. Great location right off I-95. The staff couldn't have been nicer. Our room was clean and roomy (2 Queen Bed Studio Suite). Very comfortable beds. They serve a great breakfast and again, the staff in the breakfast area was as nice & friendly as the hotel staff. Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TheOwl42
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 2 April 2013
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank You for such a wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and the employees you encountered. Hampton Inn & Suites has some of the very best hotels in the world and we are very proud to be a part of them. Over the last few years, Hampton Inn & Suites made a commitment to become the best and we believe they have. Thank you for allowing us to serve you while in Savannah. We will look forward to seeing you again.

Westerville OH
Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

We stayed on our way down to Orlando and couldn't have been happier with this hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean and the attendant at the front desk (Chastity) was very friendly and attentive. The hot breakfast the next morning was perfect with many selections available. It was booked solid for the evening we stayed so be certain to get reservations prior to your stay.

An added bonus-duvet covers are laundered for each guest bed---no more dirty, nasty comforters!! Would definitely stay here again-no doubt about it!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank melhall
Trisha P, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 27 March 2013

Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Stopped on the way to FL like many others. This exit off 95 is filled with hotels in all different brands so lots of travelers if you venture out to the local eateries. Hampton was probably the cleanest, nicest choice of all the hotels. Very quiet, front desk attendant was excellent, room was very nice and super clean. Would definitely stop here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 25 March 2013

NJ
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Staff very welcoming. Came up to our room gave us extra towels and soap. Pulled off of I 95 from bumper to bumper traffic and always try to stay at a Hampton inn. It was clean, safe and family friendly. Woke up refreshed, ate breakfast and continued on our journey to Florida. Would recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank misoangry
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 18 March 2013

Ohio, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Nice, quiet room after a long day driving. The complimentary breakfast was very nice. The rooms were clean, and the bed was every comfortable. The down side to our stay was that both the wireless and wired internet access was extremely slow. Overall, this was an excellent experience, and I would like to return when I have more time to spend in Savannah.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Tami B
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 7 March 2013