Savannah is one day northbound, or two days southbound, and this Hampton Inn is the only place we'll stop in either direction. Starting with a front desk staff that is accommodating, friendly and seriously efficient, to the rooms that are clean, apparently freshly decorated and comfortable, to the breakfast that is Hampton Inn-style but hot and well-served, to the ease of getting to other amenities in the Savannah area, this is is the place.
Stayed here for two nights, two weeks' apart, while shuttling people & vehicles into FL. It's a convenient place to stop, and the access to I-95 takes all the pressure away at the end of a long day. We've stayed in Hampton Inns for 25+ years, and find this to be one of the more pleasant experiences anywhere in the USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South Gateway is a six-story hotel just off Highway 204 (Exit 94 off I-95 North). Discover historic Savannah using our Savannah Gateway hotel as your base station. Our comfortable hotel rooms come with many great amenities like free Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah - i-95 s - Gateway
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - i-95 s - Gateway Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Hampton Inn Gateway
- Savannah Hampton Inn