Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Savannah)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanthe breakfast areabreakfast staffsavannah areacomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againminute driveother hotelseasy accessnext morningnice breakfasthot tubconvenient locationnice staycookieshistoric district
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014

This was a nice, new hotel and lived up to what we have come to expect from past experiences with the Hilton chain. No surprises or inconsistencies. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was great, with only one problem. The table tops were not cleaned between guests. Otherwise, everything in the serving area was well stocked, hot and serving continued even after the 10AM deadline. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This Hampton Inn and Suites is right off of I-95 which is perfect while traveling that route and needing a great place to stay. Room was clean, smelled fresh and clean, and front desk personnel were courteous and efficient. Cracker Barrel and other restaurants within walking distance. Great stop when traveling on the big road I-95

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 May 2014

This hotel was very comfortable and convenient for our stay. My only complaint was I noticed one of the breakfast staff being rude to a couple of customers. Also someone opened my room door one evening. When I mentioned it to the lady at the front counter she says we probably did not close the door properly. But I was pretty sure we did. However they did reactivated another key for us. Over all we did enjoy the stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 May 2014

My 3 children and I stayed here on our way to Orlando and it was wonderful. Great staff and beautiful hotel. I would reccommend to anyone! The location right off of I95 was perfect. It's a great halfway point from North Carolina to Florida.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very good location. Easy on and off I-95. Well lite parking. Clean and comfortable. Allowed me to drop my trailer while my wife and I toured the town. Would stay next time. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Very good selection of restaurants close (walking distance). Speedy Check-in and out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business