“excellent staff”

Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
silver springs, United States
“excellent staff”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Check in was accomplished very efficiently by a pleasant, helpful lady at the desk. The room was large, clean and comfortable. I needed help in the dining room at breakfast because of personal reasons. The server "Donnie" was exceptionally kind and efficient. I will stay at this hotel again when I travel through this area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Brooksville, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel is at a great location and complementary breakfast was very good. The room was very comfortable. There was plenty of parking space to park a trailer. Staff was very friendly and check in was processed quickly. Also, appreciate the quick on-line reservation process.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Jupiter, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This Hampton Inn was new and everything was very nice, including the speedy check-in that I experienced for late arrival. The hotel was easy to find off of I-95 and the room was great with a fridge, microwave and a very large TV. Wish we had had time to try the pool area.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

The hotel staff was very helpful. Breakfast was good. The room was really nice. The front desk staff was accommodating and very friendly. I chose this particular hotel due to a family reunion. I was very pleased with my room as it was spacious and clean. The bed was just a little bit harder than I would like. Over all, I was satisfied with my visit.

New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This is a great place to stay near Savannah without having to pay the higher rates for being in the historic area. There is plenty of free parking. It was just a short drive to River Street. The elevator was a bit slow, but room was quite, clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 24 June 2014

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Great place to stop on the way from Pittsburgh, PA to Florida. Easy access off 95. We had a reservation for a suite because it's always hard to find rooms with 2 beds & a sofa bed to accommodate our family of 5. This room was great - although there is no separation between the 2 beds and the pullout couch. We were so tired, this was no big deal. We would have liked to go to River St but the kids just wanted to swim - that was fun. Breakfast was better than average. Overall, a good place to stop after a long drive.

1 Thank airstrip86

Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stayed here recently to meet friends from Atlanta in Savannah for the weekend. It was easy to find and although not in Savannah proper it was a great place for the price. We had originally requested in our reservation a high floor away from the ice maker and the elevator. When we got off on the third floor and found we were next to the elevator and beside the ice machine my husband trucked back down to the desk and got us a nice room on the 6th floor at the end of the hall away from the elevator and ice machine. Breakfast was adequate and plentiful.Check in and out was easy. Despite being right off 1-95 it is not at all noisy. Overall a good value for the price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple