“Proving it's worth”

Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Waynesboro, Georgia
“Proving it's worth”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My family just got back from a weekend trip to Savannah. I always stay at Hampton Inn because I know I will get my money's worth and have yet to be disappointed k. The front desk staff were wonderful. It was clean. The pool was COLDDDD! My kids loved it. I give it an A+.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Hardy, AR, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute. The kids loved the indoor pool and the hot breakfast was really good. The staff made sure we had whatever we needed, like extra towels and even mints at breakfast. We need a suite because we were traveling with 3 grandchildren. The downtown Hampton did not have one. Also I like self parking instead of valet. Great stay and great customer service! It is only minutes to downtown so don't rule this Hampton out!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wherever I travel, I choose Hampton. Consistent clean, comfortable room, reasonable price, local friendly staff, good breakfast. This Hampton was the usual, except for the weak and difficult internet connection. Not an unusual problem, but still annoying. Need stronger router probably.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
ear Hampton Guest,

Huntsville, Texas
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We are happy to recommend the Hampton Inn (Savannah-Gateway)!
We had 2 very helpful, gracious Hosts that we wanted to mention: Gregory and Beverly!! You went beyond "the call of duty" to make our stay comfortable. Hampton Inn is blessed to have such delightful, sincere employees. It was a very busy afternoon and Gregory was calm and pleasant and worked efficiently during our check-in. Our room was clean and Gregory made sure we had all that we needed.
Hope we can come and stay longer in your beautiful city some time in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 17 July 2014

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Everyone was friendly and rooms were very clean. Check in was quick. Staff member helped open door when passing while hands were full. Good overall experience. Would definetly stay here during next visit to georgia.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Rumson, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel on the way to Florida. Stayed in Savannah for the day to check out the town and take in a Savannah Sand Gnats baseball game. Was able to check in around 2:00 PM and dropped our luggage and electronics in the room. Front desk man was extremely nice and called our room after about 20 minutes to see if everything was ok. Room was clean and bed bug free. Family enjoyed the breakfast the following morning. Recommend this hotel if you need a pit stop or a few days stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Tampa, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very relaxing stay. Great hotel staff. Definitely would use again when in the area. We have stayed at this location before and they always exceed on service and friendliness from one stay to the next. Great location even if you are visiting Savannah for the first time as it is not but approximately twenty minutes to the historic area of the city or even to Tybee Island. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton