“Great Place to stop I-95 South”

Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway
Ranked #38 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped on the way down to Florida. The place is clean, right off 95, friendly, and breakfast is included. It is about 30 minutes from downtown Savannah. They have an indoor pool and plenty of parking. There are also a few chain restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We had a family reunion with approx. 80 people at the Savannah Gateway Hampton Inn & Suites. The hotel was very pleasant. Decor was a blend of contemporary and classic, it looked like it had been recent updated, rooms were clean and very comfortable. The staff was super friendly and went out of their way to accommodate our group with extra things for our hospitality room. I would stay there again if I'm in the Savannah area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Michelle G
Trisha P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My family just got back from a weekend trip to Savannah. I always stay at Hampton Inn because I know I will get my money's worth and have yet to be disappointed k. The front desk staff were wonderful. It was clean. The pool was COLDDDD! My kids loved it. I give it an A+.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed every minute. The kids loved the indoor pool and the hot breakfast was really good. The staff made sure we had whatever we needed, like extra towels and even mints at breakfast. We need a suite because we were traveling with 3 grandchildren. The downtown Hampton did not have one. Also I like self parking instead of valet. Great stay and great customer service! It is only minutes to downtown so don't rule this Hampton out!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wherever I travel, I choose Hampton. Consistent clean, comfortable room, reasonable price, local friendly staff, good breakfast. This Hampton was the usual, except for the weak and difficult internet connection. Not an unusual problem, but still annoying. Need stronger router probably.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

ear Hampton Guest,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We are happy to recommend the Hampton Inn (Savannah-Gateway)!
We had 2 very helpful, gracious Hosts that we wanted to mention: Gregory and Beverly!! You went beyond "the call of duty" to make our stay comfortable. Hampton Inn is blessed to have such delightful, sincere employees. It was a very busy afternoon and Gregory was calm and pleasant and worked efficiently during our check-in. Our room was clean and Gregory made sure we had all that we needed.
Hope we can come and stay longer in your beautiful city some time in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Everyone was friendly and rooms were very clean. Check in was quick. Staff member helped open door when passing while hands were full. Good overall experience. Would definetly stay here during next visit to georgia.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family