“EXCELLANT Accomodations”

Ranked #35 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
FUQUAY VARINA
“EXCELLANT Accomodations”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Easy to locate, just off I-95 BUT QUITE! Staff was VERY professional and friendly to guest. Breakfast had a large selection and was hot. Room were very clean. Resturants are close to hotel. Would recommend for your family.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Hampton Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Gateway hotel and for taking the time to give your valuable feedback. It has been our pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will look forward seeing you again.

Trisha Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Bronx, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is a great hotel in immaculate condition with the rooms smelling fresh, furniture is exceptional condition. Upon entry to my room, there were no concerns or problems noted.The staff is very helpful as well as professional. In fact as i was returning to my room one of the staff members asked me by name how did i find the service? Check in and/or out is quick. I highly recommended this hotel!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My family stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. The hotel is conveniently located just off the I-95. The hotel is newly renovated and the rooms are very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast, which had the typical Hampton Inn selection (waffles, toast, muffins, cereal, omelets, etc.). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Savannah, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very nice clean room. Even though we were very close to the elevators and ice/drink machines, our room was quiet and we were undisturbed. Several restaurants within walking distance. I discovered that reserving the room several days in advance saved about $25 vs same day reservation.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Trisha P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah - I-95 S - Gateway, responded to this review, 6 August 2014

Toronto
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Standard Hampton Inn & Suites. No complaints. Clean and right off the 95. Glad I chose this hotel for a rest stop. Was the only hotel that actually gave me my 2 queen suite as reserved. And so on this 2 week trip kudos to you for getting my reservations as reserved.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at this property. For a Hampton Inn, I was a little disappointed. The toilet was cracked at the bottom and rocked when you tried to use it. The shower head only had one stream of water -- took a looong time to get wet, soap up, and rinse. The front desk did move us to another room, which was up to Hampton Inn's standards.

On the morning of check-out. There were no eggs available on the breakfast buffet. They had run out of eggs. Guess those early birds ate a lot of eggs.

Otherwise; the stay was good.

Dear Hampton Guest,

We're very sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. We strive to provide all of our guests with an experience that makes them feel comfortable and welcome. We will take your feedback into consideration when reviewing the issues you encountered at our property. Again, we're so sorry that your stay was not the best one you've had. Please allow us to fix these problems and we will look forward seeing you.

Kind regards,
New Jersey
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped on the way down to Florida. The place is clean, right off 95, friendly, and breakfast is included. It is about 30 minutes from downtown Savannah. They have an indoor pool and plenty of parking. There are also a few chain restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family