Decent hotel on the outskirts of Savannah, GA. I stay at a lot of Marriott properties and really don't feel this property measures up. Room was clean enough for me not to complain but was showing it's age and sorely in need of some updates. Bathroom a bit dirty and hall way carpets were grimy. Breakfast was ok, but as other posts mentioned food runs out and not refreshed and tables very dirty.
While I will continue to stay at Marriott properties I will not be staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residing directly off of Abercorn Street, the hotel is conveniently located to many well-known establishments in Savannah - Girl Scout First Headquarters, Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah College of Art & Design, St. Joseph's and Candler Hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Savannah Midtown Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites