“Happy”

SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown
Ranked #78 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We were in town for a church conference and all the hotels in the downtown area were very expensive. This hotel was less and included parking and breakfast in the room charge. The room was very comfortable and the staff was very friendly, Sophia was very attentive to our needs. The only regret was that the Jacuzzi was not operational while we were there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
SAVSH, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am thrilled that you had such a wonderful stay! I will be sure to let Sofia know she exceeded your expectations! She loves to go above and beyond for our guests. I hope this finds you well and we see you on your next trip to Savannah!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our family stayed here while in town for a graduation. Was disappointed in the obvious things for this hotel. It needs an update badly, had kind of a funky smell, the pool, patio and exercise room were small, stark, and didn't seem to be well cared for. The cooked items for breakfast were not good, and they would not replenish items with 45 minutes remaining in the breakfast time. The room we were assigned initially had a wet carpet because the room above it had flooded from the tub. The front desk staff person was overworked, but he handled it well and tried to take care of everybody as quickly as possible.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I am so very sorry we did not meet your needs. I am thrilled to here our staff impressed you. I am pleased to say we have a renovation planned for fall of this year. I am confident that once it is completed that we will be exactly what you are looking for. I truly hope we have the chance in the future to provide you a perfect stay.

I hope this finds you well,

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed one night here and had wonderful service. I had just driven to Savannah only to arrive at a different hotel I had booked via orbits. when I arrived the room was a smoke-filled disaster when I had booked a non smoking room. I was told they had no other rooms so last minute I needed to find another hotel. I drove up to Spring Hill and walked in hoping for a room. The desk attendant was swamped with people checking in or panicking and he was so kind and courteous to me and got me into a room very quickly. I appreciate such great customer service. The hotel was clean and well done. The room was lovely and clean as well. No issues, a great save as the previous hotel wasn't nearly as nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

I am so happy to hear that we were not able to meet your needs but exceed your expectations. I looked up the schedule and it was Sam that excelled that night. I will be sure to let him know about your comments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I hope we get to have you back as our guest on your next trip to Savannah!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We live in central Florida and regularly travel I-95 to the northeast and back. The Springhill Suites Hotel at Exit 94S is a perfect first- or last-day stop as we go north or south. The rooms are always in pristine condition, with fresh white linens and comfortable, quiet air-conditioning. The lobby is spacious with a full hot breakfast included. Indoor pool and treadmills give a refreshing break to exercise and loosen up after several hours on the road. Also, Hoolihan's Restaurant is fabulous for dinner (next door) and Cracker Barrel (on the other side of Hoolihan's is in the same complex!

Room Tip: We always request a room near the elevators. I like to inquire if there are any groups booked and to...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BigNanaFlorida

Based on your description I think you stayed at our sister property right at exit 94 off of I-95. We are the midtown location. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you ever visit Savannah for a longer period of time we would love to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Chose this place as an alternative to the more expensive Historic District while in town for the Savannah Music Festival. The room was spacious, and the breakfast had many choices available. It was about a 15 minute drive on Abercorn to the Historic District, so if you have a car the location is a great option to get more hotel for less money. Located conveniently by several restaurants and a major mall.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We are thrilled that we were an excellent value for your trip to Savannah. There is nothing we love more than hearing you got more than you paid for. I hope we see you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This was our first trip to Savannah and our first time staying at Springhill Suites. We were very pleased with the accommodations and the friendliness and helpful staff. The concierge Judy was terrific and helped us book some wonderful excursions. The breakfast bar was good and held us over until lunch. Everything was within walking distance from this hotel. The valet parking was expensive at 20 dollars a night but other than that we've got no complaints.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank lizagrov

Based on your review I think you stayed at another location. I am so pleased you enjoyed our sister property in the historic district. Welcome to Springhill Suites!!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed here on way back from Florida using a Rewards stay. Staff was fine, and hotel is in a decent location with restaurants nearby.

Hotel needs to be refreshed and updated. For instance the bathroom fan was loud and annoying.

Not a bad hotel, but time for a re-do.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me as well as with the public.

We are scheduled to begin our renovation in about 90 days. I hope you are able to come stay with us again after, so you can see all the new exciting changes.

I hope this finds you well,