“Great Stay again”

Ranked #65 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Great Stay again”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Exit 94 is an ideal exit for our annual Florida trip. We've stayed at many of the hotels in the area, but the Fairfield stands out. Rooms are clean and nicely appointed, kids love the indoor pool, and the staff is always friendly. Thelma is the hostess for the breakfast buffet and she is the most pleasant lady I've ever run across. She truly values her customers by greeting everyone with a good morning and makes you feel at home. Great job all, see you next year.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bdubs25
jennie l, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel I have read over your comments and appriciate your comments. We look forward to any future stay you may have with us in the Savannah area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Been here before on trips up/down I-95. Solid choice for friendly efficient service, clean room. Bath was OK size, plenty of towels. Restaurant options nearby. Fairfields off highway from Richmond to Jacksonville all have been positive experiences. We'll be back ... again!

Room Tip: No special recommendations - as usual, we ask to not be next to elevator, but do that at every hotel...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for posting your review ragrding our hotel on your recent stay. I have ead over your comments and appriciate you staying with us. We look forward for any future stays you may have in the Savannah area.
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived at hotel at like 1:30 am for our reservation for one night trying to get some sleep for remainder of drive but housekeeping started making their rounds at like 645 am slamming doors and seemed like slamming their cart on purpose against every damn wall in hallway trying to get everyone up and out so they can finish what they have to do without worrying about the guests. We usually stay at Springhill Suites right next door and never had any issues there. Also place looks worn.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank ragueda
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I have read over your comments and want to apologize for the issue you had with housekeeping being loud in the halls.even though we do not have housekeeping here at 6:30 am we are inquiring on this matter and will take the steps necssary to ensure this does not happen again.
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The reception area is very nice and the staff is excellent. The room was clean, had no "motel odor," and a very nice breakfast. The staff in the breakfast room was super friendly and helpful. All in all highly recommended and I highly dislike motels.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
jennie l, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
I want to thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience with us. I also want to thank you for the great comments you made about our hotel. We look forward to any future stays you may have with us in the future.
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed on upper floor, new carpets, clean nicely appointed rooms and right behind restaurant. Stairways were newly carpeted as well. Thought we were in a new hotel and am wondering if previous reviewers were in the same hotel. Would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank tripvisor1234
jennie l, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your experience during your stay. Your comments are very important to us and I thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to any stays you may have with us in the future.
Florida
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff was courteous, beds were comfortable and clean maybe carpet needs to be replaced but thats about it and Thelma the super nice lady @the breakfast buffet is the sweetest God bless her soul!!! Food was fresh and yummy and coffee was hot and excellent!!! I just loved the time we spent there!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
jennie l, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your hotel experience with trip advisor. We appriciate your comments and look forward to any satys you may have in the future.
Abruzzo, Italy
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This Fairfield Inn needs a little updating but it was clean and comfortable and the proximity to I-95 made it perfect for a one-night stay. The front desk staff greeted us and thanked us for choosing their hotel. The room could use some updating: fresh paint, new carpets, bathroom tiles. However, the bed was comfortable, linens were fresh and new, and even though the hotel was in a very busy area, it was nice and quiet at night. There are many restaurants within walking distance: Applebees, Houlihans, Ruby Tuesday, Cracker Barrel. Breakfast was the highlight of our stay. Thelma, the breakfast hostess/attendant, greeted us sincerely and warmly, and made sure the coffee was fresh and checked on everyone to be sure they had what they wanted. She is a gem. I'd return just to see her smiling face again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
jennie l, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us I appriciate your comments
regarding the staff as well. I look forward to any stays you may have in the future with us.