“Good location and Price”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South
Ranked #60 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
South Korea
“Good location and Price”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

A short weekend trip to Savannah and stayed at the Marriott Fairfield Inn. The hotel is in a good location, I got a great rate and the staff were very friendly too. However the rooms look like a small upgrade from a Motel 6 equivalent. Doors are entered from the outside which does make it a motel. Beds were comfy and a good choice of television stations. The breakfast was ok, eggs and sausage really had no flavor and I would suggest bisquits and gravy for more variety. I probably wont be back as the motel is too far from the hustle and bustle of downtown Savannah.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
jennie l, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much for your review on trip advisor. However I am sure that you made comments on the wrong hotel we are a hotel where all of our rooms are interior and our breakfast has 22 items .

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
South
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Spent the night here before heading out to see city. Staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Great location right off I-95. We were warmly greeted at breakfast the next morning - once of the best welcomes we have had at ANY hotel. Loved the service and attention. Will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank IslandBoy1
Batavia, New York
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Thelma at breakfast is a great person she helped make our day start well if there where only more people like her in this world it would be a better place. Beds where comfortable. Stoped and enjoyed the very clean pool with the kids. Lots of choices for food will stop again if in the area.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Seth H
Raymore, Missouri
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I wasn't too happy when I walked into this hotel, but the people that work here make up for a subpar facility. Smiling faces in the lobby, the breakfast room and by the cleaning crew made staying here enjoyable. The staff was always happy to help and the awesome lady in the breakfast room starts everyone's day off with a bright greeting and kind words. If you are looking for a cheaper hotel in Savannah and don't mind a drive into downtown, this is a great option.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank rlgrhb
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Exit 94 is an ideal exit for our annual Florida trip. We've stayed at many of the hotels in the area, but the Fairfield stands out. Rooms are clean and nicely appointed, kids love the indoor pool, and the staff is always friendly. Thelma is the hostess for the breakfast buffet and she is the most pleasant lady I've ever run across. She truly values her customers by greeting everyone with a good morning and makes you feel at home. Great job all, see you next year.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bdubs25
jennie l, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you so much for writing a review on trip advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel I have read over your comments and appriciate your comments. We look forward to any future stay you may have with us in the Savannah area.
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Been here before on trips up/down I-95. Solid choice for friendly efficient service, clean room. Bath was OK size, plenty of towels. Restaurant options nearby. Fairfields off highway from Richmond to Jacksonville all have been positive experiences. We'll be back ... again!

Room Tip: No special recommendations - as usual, we ask to not be next to elevator, but do that at every hotel...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for posting your review ragrding our hotel on your recent stay. I have ead over your comments and appriciate you staying with us. We look forward for any future stays you may have in the Savannah area.
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived at hotel at like 1:30 am for our reservation for one night trying to get some sleep for remainder of drive but housekeeping started making their rounds at like 645 am slamming doors and seemed like slamming their cart on purpose against every damn wall in hallway trying to get everyone up and out so they can finish what they have to do without worrying about the guests. We usually stay at Springhill Suites right next door and never had any issues there. Also place looks worn.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank ragueda
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on trip advisor. I have read over your comments and want to apologize for the issue you had with housekeeping being loud in the halls.even though we do not have housekeeping here at 6:30 am we are inquiring on this matter and will take the steps necssary to ensure this does not happen again.