“Exemplary stay for business!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Ranked #68 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

The hotel is extremely clean, newer and nice. The staff was very welcoming and polite. Decent restaurants nearby. Great stay for my business trip. For the value at $109 a night, I couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
TracyB2010, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Hollywood_Jon,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport! We believe we have a great team in place with the goal of making sure each guest encounter a positive experience and a comfortable stay. Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay! And, we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Tracy Boles-General Manager

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Yolanda at the front desk is great!!! Very bubbly and energetic and attentive to your needs. Need more like her at every hotel. The hotel is very clean continental breakfast is good. Indoor pool was great on a hot humid day. No outside pool though. Will stay there again. Thanks Yolanda for making the stay more enjoyable!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Pam,
We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. We're proud of our staff and happy that you found Yolanda so accommodating.Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.We look forward to you staying with us the next time you are in Savannah.

Tracy Boles-General Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Me and my family stayed at the Fairfield Inn by the Savannah Airport and we enjoyed ourselves. Tierra at the front desk did a good job with the ease of our stay. She was very helpfull with my kids and they really enjoyed the cookies and the indoor pool. The room was nice as well as the bed, which we could have taken it with us. Breakfast was great too. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I purchased a 2 days voucher to stay here.

We were told yesterday (August 2nd) at 5pm that we could not check in yet.(not ready or something)

So we bopped around until 9pm.

We checked in last night at 9:30pm or so.

We provided the voucher number and pin code to the person we made the reservation with on the phone as well as showing the voucher when we came in.

The front desk rang my room after 11pm to ask me to come down and print out the voucher for them requiring that I get re-dressed to come downstairs.(why was showing them the voucher on the phone, letting them take a photo copy of my ID and giving them the pin number and providing my credit card number not enough?!?)

Then the front desk called us at noon to say we needed to leave within the next 30 minutes unless I purchased another voucher.

I explained to the front desk manager that we were denied check in until late and he said "thats too bad, you missed your 2 days and I don't believe they said that to you, no hotel has that policy")

In other words the man called me a liar!

This is NOT 2 days! barely 12 hours.

Today (August 3rd) is my birthday and this has ruined it!

I am very dissatisfied with my treatment at the Fairfield Inn & Suits Savannah and I deserve a refund.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dr_DancingLion
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Tierra, at the front desk was diligent, efficient, and friendly. Clean room, comfortable bed, and good breakfast. I stayed here on my drive from NY to FL. I will stay here again on my next trip. Unlike some other reviewers, I had a positive experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We just stayed at this Fairfield inn Savannah Airport... was a huge mistake! We asked the front desk clerk for a quiet room. She gave us a room on the first floor right near the exit door and stairway. While entering the side entrance we discovered that the door wasn't locked and anyone could gain entry. I went to the front desk and the clerk said she was aware of the problem. We had our noise machine and were awakened after 5:00 Am by loud guests. The noise continued throughout the morning. We turned on our TV and had no picture. We called the front desk and the Manager said he would be there to fix it.........we called again and the manager finally fixed the TV. We explained to the manager that the exit door didn't work and he said that Marriott corporate was aware of it and he wasn't concerned?? Can you imagine! We also told him of the noise and the other issues we encountered. He never apologized or tried to make anything right! This hotel isn't Marriott standards.....Run over to the Spring Hill Suites or any of the other Marriott properties!

Room Tip: There is a lot of noise from 95. Try to choose a higher floor and don't rely on the front desk...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel with a friendly staff. They have a pool and workout room which is a nice touch for an airport hotel. Breakfast is pretty tasty
Real fruit, not canned! Nice selection. For the cost, it fits the bill.

• Stayed: July 2013