Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
  • Breakfast included
US$248
US$220
  • Restaurant
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$81
US$216
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$202
Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
US$215
US$209
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$198
1,325 results
All reviewsroom was cleanhistoric districtan older hotelshort drivethe breakfast areatybee islandyogurtwould stay here againfree breakfastfront desk staffdowntown areatrip to savannahcookiesriver streetrefrigeratorflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My rating revolve around value. This hotel everything worked, and Fairfield has upgraded the breakfast. The rooms have frig and micro. Flat screen TV, and internet . Brewed coffee on the breakfast area. I've not included the standard items, surface it to say , everything works. If you travel for work , you know what I mean, many times, a hotel lists items, then you find some things don't work. It was a good stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottWAtlanta
Laurie L, Director of Sales at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear ScottWAtlanta,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. We are in the process of wrapping up a renovation project to the hotel and knowing that you found everything to be in working order is great. As you mentioned our breakfast has also been upgraded and we continue to receive good feedback on the changes.

We will certainly be looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Respectfully,
Laurie Lawrence
Sales Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2014

After running an annual 5K evening race in nearby Tybee Island, we were looking forward to a restful evening on Friday, January 31. Unfortunately, we had trouble falling asleep due to extremely loud television noise. We got out of bed and complained directly at the front desk. To no avail, we decided to determine the source of the noise and report back to the front desk. We were in room 116 and realized the noise was not coming from rooms 114 and 118. Instead, the adjacent room in the back of the hotel. As it turned out, that room is Fairfield Inn's Fitness Center. A guest raised the volume while he was running on the treadmill and failed to lower the volume or turn off the TV before leaving. By the time , the matter was resolved, it was way past midnight when we went to be a THIRD time. Sleep did not come easily and we managed to get THREE HOURS of sleep. Upon checkout we received a $10 adjustment to our bill. We asked for a larger adjustment but did not get it. As a Silver Elite Marriott Rewards member, I am very disappointed in the way we were treated. We left a message with Eboni Brock, Assistant General Manager, asking her to call us. She refused to return our call. We are assessing any future stays at Marriott properties. Furthermore, why is this hotel designed with a fitness center adjoining a guest room???? The potential for noise disturbances are too high.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is not near the fitness center.
3  Thank TheWieczoreks
FairfieldMidtown, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

I would like to take this time to offer my deeply apologize for your stay. We have just compelete renovations and updated our rooms. The rooms are done with new carpet, new bedding, freshly painted, and new amenity. We are adding new microwaves and mini refigerator in ever room. Please give us another opportunity to accommodate your lodge needs.

Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Not a typical Fairfield Inn. But, was very clean and comfortable. New carpet was going into the rooms during our stay. Our room already had it. Rooms and facility seem to be very well maintained. Staff was courteous and helpful. Rooms were a bit on the small size, but for a few nights more than adequate. Would stay again as it is conveniently located to all tourist area without being right in them and having to pay the higher prices.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jas114

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on trip advistor. We are delighted that your stay with the Fairfield Inn Savannah Midtown was enjoyable.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Let me first say that I am Marriott roadie. I love my Marriott's! However, this one is just kind of there in a place where I am not sure why there are even hotels there. To me this is not a Marriott. It looks like it was a motor lodge of some kind once. However, the place was quiet and close to a lot of restaurants and the mall. It was about 15 minutes from the heart of Savannah. We were lucky and had the top floor and inside door. The rooms are SMALL. The bathroom is barely big enough for one person. The lobby area is nice. The continental breakfast was nice. The people at the hotel are very nice and took care of me when it was apparent that my reservation was not quite right! Would I stay here again is always a question I ask myself when I leave a property. Yes, I probably would. It was clean.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor, these have inside hallways. All others are outside entrances.
3  Thank Cynthia B

We have compelete renovation since your last stay. We welcome you back to see the new changes.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

When one waits until the last minute to book travel, options can be scarce. At the last minute we drove to Savannah for the New Year. After using a 3rd party service, we were placed at the Fairfield Inn. After reading reviews, I was concerned. Upon arrival, I was pleased with the warm welcome. Not only was the front desk staff nice and friendly, but the maintenance workers and room technicians were equally as nice. As others have stated, this made up for rooms. They are of Red Roof Inn quality. The location was not far from the riverfront and was near a grocery store and a few other restaurants. The breakfast was quite sufficient. Eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, fruit, muffins, oatmeal, yogurt, juice and coffee were available. This was included in our price and a positive.

Despite everyone's friendliness and the breakfast, I would not return to the hotel. The room quality was simply below what I expected.

4  Thank TheLesanes