“Great Location, Friendly Staff”

Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown
Ranked #62 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Great Location, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 1 September 2014

I was traveling home from a vacation in Connecticut via car. I decided to drive from CT to Savannah on my way back to my home in South Florida. I had never been to Savannah and was pleasantly suprised. When I arrived the desk agent was very engaged and very friendly. It seemed as if there was a supervisor there as well, and immediately greeted me when she came out from the back office. I had dropped a personal check in the parking lot and the staff immediately called me to inform me so that they could get it back for me. Great personal service. The outside looks a bit dated, but the rooms were comfortable and even included a fridge, microwave, and a dehumidifyer... what a great idea for the hot summers of Southeast Georgia. I highly reccommend this property, it is in a very great location, with easy access to downtown Savannah, as well as being close to restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 2 September 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and you were able to take advantage of our convenient location. We appreciate, that you took the time to share your experience with us. As service from the heart is our key focus, I will certainly share you positive comments with our team for further encouragement; it is always nice to see the outcome of our efforts. Thank you very much and we look forward to welcome you soon again.

Fairfield Inn by Savannah Midtown

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We totally enjoyed our stay. The bed was super comfortable and the staff members are very friendly and accommodating. It's a perfect location...strip mall down with a variety of shops/restaurants AND you can get to River Street in 15 minutes. You can't beat the price with the inclusion of free hot breakfast and wifi! We will definitely be back!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your “Perfect Stay” with TripAdvisor. its great to hear that you had a Great stay with us and thank you for praising our service. We are very pleased that you took advantage of our convenient location and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We believe that Comfort, Quality and Price, have to be three of the most important things when traveling and THANK YOU for noticing we provide them all. All the best and hope to see you soon!

Portsmouth, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Super friendly staff! Comfy beds. Free hot breakfast each morning. They have the softest towels. Very quiet, no hallway noise. Very reasonably priced, too. easily accessible from the interstate. Close to restaurants & shopping.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. We are very pleased that you had a great experience with us and enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. We will continue the same quality of service to our guests all times. Your compliments are very valuable to us and keep us tidy to keep the same spirit of service all times. Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

Junction City,KS
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

The lady at the front desk was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable to stay in. Loved the pillows too. Didn't have any problems with anything the two days I was there. The location was good too. Didn't have to go too far to get where we wanted to go.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. We are pleased to know you were able to take advantage of our convenient location and we delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel, our nice and comfortable room. It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in future.

The Management Team at,
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Let's just say.... Ok for one night, but small, old, and cleaned fairly. I have been spoiled by way better Marriotts even on the lower # properties. It appears to be an older property that they've taken over. I should've done better research as I'm not a fan of small rooms or those with parking lot doors..

On a positive note:very friendly staff that wants to help with everything! Very attentive!

Stayed August 2014
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and staying at our Hotel. We take all comments very seriously and I’ll certainly communicate with our management team. We are so sorry you were inconvenienced, next time try our Executive King Room it has more space better comfort. We hope you will give us another chance to welcome you back.

Miami
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel one night and could not wait to get out of there. I was very surprise been a Marriott property. I was travel with my two daughters one still an infant, defiantly not a place to bring you small child, the place is not very clean. The front desk person not smiling or pleasant at all.

• Stayed August 2014

Travellers are raving about these Savannah hotels

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed one night at the Fairfield. I personally thought the price of the hotel for the stay was a bit higher than what the hotel was worth but it was also for the weekend so I think it's average considering the distance to the beach. I know it's an older property and that they have just had the rooms redone so that was nice. I was surprised to see how small the room was once we got in. The bed was one of the more uncomfortable beds I've slept in in a hotel, but it wasn't bad, just not the typical Marriott cushy bed that I'm used to, but the pillows were very nice. The shower was nice and spacious due to the curved shower rod, but because the bathroom was small, the shower curtain is in the way if you're doing anything other than showering. The room was clean, which is always a plus, but I was disappointed to see that the lamps on the nightstands didn't have outlets, which I've gotten used to seeing in hotel rooms. The wifi was good, but it was quite annoying that every time I tried to use it on my phone I had to agree to their terms and conditions. We checked in on a Friday afternoon, right around check in time, and there was only one young lady working the desk. She was doing the best she could with people wanting to check in and people calling but they should really consider staffing better.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
MasterkeyHotels, Marketing Agency at Baymont Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Valued guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced during your stay with us.

It was disappointing to learn that the room size and the bed did not meet your expectation.I would suggest you to try our executive King room the next time.

We will look in to the areas of your concern and do the needful very soon after discussing with the management.

We assure you that your next stay shall be an impeccable one.
Looking forward to serve you par excellence on your next stay when you visit this place again.

The Management Team at,