We had read reviews for this hotel and we were not quite certain if we had made the correct choice in booking a stay over on our trip to the Keys. This hotel was very good. The young lady at the front desk was very welcoming and gave us alot of information to help us get around the area. I have forgotten her name now but did mention to her Supervisor the next day how the initial greeting can mean so much and this lady did quite well. The hotel was clean and in a good area for us to do a bit of touring while there. They have a nice breakfast each morning and everything was fresh - fruits and breads. The price was affordable and it was easy access from the hwy. Although there is no restaurant at the hotel there are a variety of different eateries close by. Abercorn is the main street in Savannah so this hotel made getting to the local attractions very easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta