Rooms were clean. Staff was pleasant. Our check-in was quick and simple. We experienced loud guests on our floor and the staff delt with the situation. It was a busy area which my husband and I are NOT used to living on a farm! We were on the 3rd floor and could not hear a thing outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta