Walked in, walked out. Took a peek in rooms that were being cleaned. Very dirty looking. Older motel. Carpeting by elevators was filthy black.
There are alot of brand new motels just a short ways from this location by I-95 and #204.
Some just opened in last few weeks like Hampton Inn South and Spring Hill. Much happier stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For affordable accommodations and convenient access to area attractions, come to the La Quinta Inn Savannah Southside, located just six miles south of the historic district/River Street and only half a mile from Hunter Army Base. We are pet friendly, and the front desk is open 24-hours, with fax/copy services available. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM awaits you mornings in the lobby along with a copy of USA Today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Southside Hotel Savannah
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Savannah Southside
- La Quinta Savannah
- Savannah La Quinta