“Beyond Customer Service!!”

Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I was at CWS on business for about 6 weeks and had to have emergency gall bladder surgery. Jeannie (Sales Director) came to visit me in the hospital, I was really taken back. Kim called to check on me and Brandon and the rest of the staff were also checking on me after I got back in my room after 10 days in the hospital. I was also moving to the area and had rented a house and needed to get to the water and electric utilities to have them turned on.
Jeannie even drove me there (I was not suppose to drive yet) and helped me get this done. Wow! Talk about beyond customer service! I am so grateful to CWS and all the wonderful people there who did whatever it took to help me and get what I needed for the movers to be at my house on time and have water and electricity! Did I mention CWS is a great place to stay? I really enjoyed every aspect of the facility. Thank you again for an incredible experience. David Hartman

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank David H
Brandon W, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

David H.!!

It's so good to hear from you! We all hope you're well!

Thank YOU for being such a great guest, and for writing this review! It truly makes us happy to know you enjoyed your time with us.

I hope you've settled in to your new home, and that things are getting back to normal for you.

Please give our best to your sister, we miss her too!

Warm Regards,

All of Us at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith!

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Fort Smith

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I had to have a procedure at Mercy (3 hours from home) and called to book our room a few days prior. Brandon called me early on the morning of our arrival to let us know our room was ready so I wouldn't have to stay at the hospital all day waiting for check in time. We have never had a place go above and beyond like CWS did with us. We loved the convenience of the kitchen area so we never had to leave the room while I was recuperating. The rooms were very clean and we felt very safe. Thank you so much to Brandon and Michael for making sure we had what we needed during our stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Brandon W, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Brandi,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to write this fantastic review! I'm so glad you and your Mom chose our hotel. Michael has only been with us a few weeks, and yours is the first review that mentions him by name...you made his day!

I hope you've made a full recovery!
See you both again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Great place to stay. Nice hotel to return to.Its like being at home. Welcomeing helpfull staff. Always glad to see me come back.Very nice rooms with plenty of room. Full kitchen is well stocked. Bed is very comfortable ,great nite sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brandonweeks, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. We're honored to be your home away from home, and yes we are always glad to see you back! Having a fully stocked kitchen in every guest suite is one of the amenities that set us apart from the average hotel, and we are glad you take advantage of it!

Thanks for allowing us to be your hotel!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have traveled for years both leisurely and with my job and Candlewood Suites of Fort Smith is hands down one of the Best Hotels in AR. The Staff -Brandon, Ms Jeannie and Will are always smiling and go the extra mile to accommodate any requests or concerns to make your stay comfortable. When you leave in the morning the housekeepers always acknowledge and tell you have a great day! I appreciate you guys so very much as I literally live in a Hotel all week and you always ensure to make me feel "at home". Thank you, thank you!

Room Tip: Make sure to join the Priority Club to earn points for discounts and rooms for your future stays
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brandonweeks, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Kim,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this fantastic review. Our motto here at Candlewood is "May all who enter as guests, leave as friends." We try our absolute best to apply that philosophy everyday. We appreciate you recognizing our efforts. Thank you also for acknowledging our outstanding housekeeping staff, they truly are some of the best.

See you next time!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

It was clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. The suites all had kitchens which was nice. The bed, for my husband and I, was not very comfortable but everyone likes a certain amount of firmness/softness, so that can't be the hotels fault. Overall, it was a really nice 3 day stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
brandonweeks, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

danabojang,

Thank you so much for the review. We're so grateful you and your husband chose our hotel. Your feedback in regard to the firm mattress is noted. We'll certainly take it into consideration as we replace mattresses going forward. We're glad you enjoyed having a kitchen in your room!

We so look forward to your next stay!

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My daughter had to have surgery and we live too far away from the hospital. Therefore, we decided to find a hotel for our first night after. Check in for this hotel is normally 3PM and I was super concerned we would be done before check in and have no where to go, so I called to speak with the hotel. Brandon answered my call at 8:30AM and I explained my concern and need. He was very kind and understanding and assured me they would get the room ready. He called back immediately and told me our room was cleaned and ready, and I was so glad to have that worry off my mind while my daughter was in surgery. We arrived a little after 12:00PM to check-in. The check-in was very swift and friendly. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Anything I needed they accommodated and were happy to do so. They checked on my daughter and asked about her recovery and wished her well upon our check-out!! They made what was a stressful situation very easy on a worried Mom by giving us an amazing place to come to after surgery, and I will most definitely be staying with them for every stay from now on!! On every level I would rate them a 100% from personal attention, friendliness of customer service, housekeeping, and room comforts!! You just don't find many places now a days that give the level of customer care that we were given during our stay with the Candlewood Suites in Fort Smith, AR!! Thank you especially, Brandon, for your personal attention and for all your help!! You'll never know how grateful I am for making what was a difficult day so much easier!! You guys are AMAZING!! :)

• Stayed: March 2014
brandonweeks, Guest Service Agent at Candlewood Suites Fort Smith, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Amber,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this gracious review. It truly means a great deal to all of us. Experiences like yours encourage and inspire our entire team to be their best. We're so glad everything went well for your daughter. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

The front desk manager, Will Melendez was very accommodating. We had some issue during our travel which caused us not to arrive on time and Will worked with us on accommodations and charges. He was very willing to make sure our stay was stress free and relaxing. The reason we chose Candlewood is because they were pet friendly. The reason for our visit to Fort Smith was for my son’s graduation. The morning after we were having breakfast at a local restaurant, when my phone rang .Will reported that my dog was being disruptive. After speaking with me he was able to calm my dog for me, allowing us to enjoy our time with my son uninterrupted. His service was above and beyond the norm. The staff was always, pleasant and welcoming. The room was clean and very spacious and nice.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family