“Very nice hotel”

Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Cordova, Tennessee
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed her for one night 2 weeks ago. Front Desk staff was overly friendly. Lobby and breakfast area had the feel of a high-end hotel. VERY nice. I was told the hotel was 4 years old, but felt like a brand new hotel. Room was extremely clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept in. TV was great. The only issue with the hotel was that there was only elevator was a little slow. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Desiree A, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear "John M,"

Thank you a million times over for your enthusiastic review! I have to agree with you, my Front Desk Staff is a hard team of professionals to beat! We work as a team daily to ensure that our guests know that we make an effort to have spotless rooms, an enticing breakfast and an overall experience that can't be beat!

We value your business and thank you for your sharing your positive experience.

Please come and see us again real soon!

Desiree Arizmendi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites Friday and Saturday night. Excellent hotel very clean very customer service oriented. Breakfast buffet was excellent. I would stay there again and recommend it to others. Thank you for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank stephanie h
Dear "Stephanie H,"

Thank you for taking a moment of your day to share your positive experience with us and future guests looking for exceptional service! We want to make sure that our guests leave our hotel knowing that they experienced true hospitality! We're always looking for opportunities to improve and exceed our guests expectations! The quality of our service and full hot deluxe breakfast is something that we take to heart.

I look forward to sharing with my staff that you'll be recommending our Platinum Award Winning Comfort Inn & Suites to others.

Thank YOU for sharing!

Desiree Arizmendi
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

After reading TripAdvisor reviews, we chose this hotel for our stay in FT. Smith for the night. One review stated this was the best Comfort Inn EVER! I agree. Everything seemed clean and fresh, well organized and oh so comfortable! Breakfast was fresh and delicious and service was superb. Stay here!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Desiree A, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Ms. PeggyS30024,

Dear Ms. PeggyS30024,

Thank you again for choosing our Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging needs! We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with us and the entire Trip Advisor family. We put a real effort into making sure our guests feel valued and appreciated and it's a delight to know that it shows!
Please come back and see us again soon! Save travels Ms. Peggy!

Desiree A.
houstonburbs
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We were not impressed at all. We expected much better for the price we had to pay. Room was ok.....never could figure out the cooling/heat system. Too small shower curtain allowed water all over the bathroom after each shower. Lots of outside noise led to restless night. Now I know why we never stay at this hotel chain.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ladybugtx76
Desiree A, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Ladybugtx76,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our Comfort Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your experience with us on your recent visit. I have shared your comments with my Executive Head Housekeeper and we are working to make sure we look deeper into the information you’ve shared regarding our shower curtains. “Ladybugtx76,” thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it, and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Fort Smith.

Kind Regards,
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I really liked the size of our room at this hotel. We booked a 2-room king suite and it was spacious, big enough for 6 people. Usually when we travel as a family, we have to book two rooms, so it was nice to be in one that was big enough for all of us. It consisted of one large room with a wet bar area, sitting area with TV and fold out couch, sleeping area with king bed and bath and then a separate bedroom with another king bed, TV, and bathroom.

The fold out bed was not very comfy, but those usually aren't. Fine for kids to sleep on. The room was clean, but did have sort of an odd musty smell, nothing horrible. Just odd. The king beds were comfier than a lot of hotel beds I've slept on. I'm very picky and I didn't have trouble sleeping. Road noise is a bit of a problem if your room faces Rogers Ave. Ear plugs solved this for me.

The lobby area is smaller than I expected and located right next to the front desk. I wish it had been more spacious and comfy, and I did not like the air freshener fans. After breakfast, the staff turns the lights off in the lobby area, so it feels like you are not supposed to spend time in there.

Overall, I feel like this hotel is better for business travelers. The large room was perfect for a family, but the rest of the hotel seemed like it was more for solo/business travel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the road if you are easily bothered by road noise while sleepin...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Desiree A, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I truly appreciate the detail of your review. It allows us the opportunity to improve our hotel and offer better customer service. Thank you again for your business and detailed review. We hope to see you again soon.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I traveled to this hotel on business along with another 30 people who were flying in for a meeting at a different site. We accidentally booked rooms in two business names(I was an invited speaker) and the staff had no issues cancelling one room at 7 pm the night of arrival. They gave a full refund and provided a letter for our travel coordinator to make sure nothing was charged. I also shipped down a couple boxes of what I will call micro-beverages for the group. In advance the staff opened the boxes and had everything on ice for a small informal get together in the breakfast area the night of arrival. I have to say, it was great not to coordinate anything and they took care of the rest after the request was made. For a quick meal or drink, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings next door and I mean only 50 yards away so it's an easy walk for food. Overall this was one of the better hotels I have stayed at and based on the hospitality and cleanliness, I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate you and your business. We loved having your group and hope to see you again soon. Thanks