“Best pizza in fort smith!!”
Review of Larry's Pizza - CLOSED

Larry's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: NEW September 2011
Description: NEW September 2011
“Best pizza in fort smith!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Have been here many times! The staff is always helpful and always bringing around lots of pizza! Don't listen to other reviews, these guys are the best! I always feel like I need a two wheeler to roll me out when I get done! And there are plenty of options of pizza, not your typical buffet! And yes there isn't much on the buffet table because they bring it to you!!!

• Visited May 2014

Arkansas
“Great!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We love Larrys pizza! Great food...great service... Wonderful place! Right away they ask what kind of pizza you would like to have! Most places you just have to settle for what's already out there or what they want to make! Only bad thing is ... It's all SO GOOD you can't stop eating! Yum!

• Visited January 2014
“Nothing Spectacular”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for our first and probably last time. The restaurant was not real clean, not much pizza on the bar and service was lacking! Save your money and go to CiCi's Pizza!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank preacherhoward
Lavaca, Arkansas
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

A group of us were there yesterday. Servers kept walking by us and not stopping waited forever to get pizza. The last two times we have been there were not great. That is probably the last time for me.

• Visited April 2014
Tulsa, OK
“Great pizza, will definitely visit again!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, great pizza!! Much like a Cici's, you can order any kind of pizza (when you do the buffet) and they will make it for you and bring it out. They will also bring around freshly made pizza's that are standards (pepperoni, supreme, etc.) and ask if you'd like some. I will definitely visit again.

Visited February 2014