“Great overall experience!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Description: NEW September 2011
“Great overall experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Good pizza, awesome friendly staff. Love that they make what you want and bring it to your table. The taco pizza and bbq chicken pizza is the best.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Good Pizza - Great Service - Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have only been here during busy lunch hours. There are always several of the staff on the floor delivering selections to the tables. They also ask if you would like something special brought out. We never have to leave the table to go to the buffet table. Staff made sure we had plenty to eat. When we decide to leave the office for lunch and we want pizza, this is where we will go! Just be prepared for a crowded dining area if you go during 'normal' lunch hours. Though busy, we have never had a problem getting a table.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Fantastic food, fantastic service, just laid back great place to be. Would and do recommend to anyone. My family went in close to closing and they still made whatever we wanted. I couldn't decide between two desserts and asked them which one was better. They made both! Paid for a buffet for my son once who wasn't feeling well and didn't eat. They sent him home with a small pizza of his own. Amy is a great manager. For those complaining about little at the bar, it's usually because they have gone and offered the pizza fresh to every table in the joint.

Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Love Larrys Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

This is my husband and my favorite pizza buffet hands down! Love all the pizzas, especially the baked potato and chocolate chip, but it's all good!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best pizza in fort smith!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Have been here many times! The staff is always helpful and always bringing around lots of pizza! Don't listen to other reviews, these guys are the best! I always feel like I need a two wheeler to roll me out when I get done! And there are plenty of options of pizza, not your typical buffet! And yes there isn't much on the buffet table because they bring it to you!!!