Seasons Inn
ComfortInn
US$113
US$93
US$87
Residence Inn Fort Smith(Fort Smith)
US$96
Residence Inn
US$114
US$125
US$181
US$157
US$114
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Started off with smelly room, dirty carpet - toilet ran all night - kids ran up and down halls ways until after 11:00 pm - actually there were kids running around all day - took over pool - no supervision - took over sitting area - very loud. I love kids, but not yelling kids on planes, hotels or restaurants. Horrible lighting, I could have picked up better furniture at a tag sale. Rusted lamps, dented Refig and microwave on last leg. Gave me a smoking room instead of non-smoking. I should have been suspicious when the sign read "Move In Specials"

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I booked online as I usually do, when we checked in the counter lady gave me a smoking room,when I booked non smoking. When we walked in the nonsmoking room it still smelled like smoke,bug in bathroom,hair everywhere in tub,above the shower head had a bad water leak.after seeing all that we checked out and got our money refunded with hotel.com don't stay here its horrible trust me.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank tommycare
Reviewed 28 April 2013

When we arrived the odor was very bad, we were staying the night for my twins bday party to swim. While they were swimming I checked out the rooms, and oh my goodness, the bathroom still had pubic hair in the tub, the toilet seat wasn't on, and blood on the floor. Not to mention cigarette burns in the covers, and God knows what we got away from getting! We got a refund and left. Do Not stay here !!!

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank MaryElmore
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

The floors were nasty had a deodorant bottle and receipt from previous guest Carpet stained and covered with debris the lights didn't work told front desk was given a pack of bulbs and told to bring back old ones. So I changed bulbs and our of three I changed still only one worked No box for ice no coffee for pot. NO HOUSEKEEPING call several times for room be clean finally got a person at 9 pm on Friday night ( check in on Wednesday) was told they didn't do daily housekeeping which I was not informed when I made the reservation. There was signs written at lobby no refunds I understand why cause everyone want cancel stay once seen room the hotel need repairs the night stand drawer broken the headboard was off wall just the drawer on table missing ceiling and walls had holes in them the skylight over pool broken . The hotel is in good location has potential to be a great place but the mismanagement is destroying it the pool and hot tub was working and appeared clean and the breakfast was ok by most standards

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Laugustine
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Took my kid and her 5 friends for her 12th bday. The pool was locked up 3 hours before time, the hot tub didn't work, the trash was overflowed, fungus in the bathroom.No towels, toilet paper or anything. The staff couldn't care less, nor do they speak English.I also found pills under one of the beds and cockroaches when we opened the hideabed. Then they called the police on my little girls because they were laughing to loudly...instead of coming up and asking them to be quiet.

• Stayed: October 2012