“Health Caution and Severely Bad Services”
Review of Seasons Inn

Seasons Inn
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
“Health Caution and Severely Bad Services”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

All bedding is severely out dated and extremely worn. They only put mattress pads down to try to make the beds cushiony, but they are almost rock hard with the WORN OUT mattress pads. You get 2 pillows that are nowhere near sufficient. There are noticeable stains on the beds. There are electrical outlets in the bathrooms that are too dangerous to use due to them falling out of the walls! The bathtubs are severely stained n not clean at all. There is mildew on the tiles n grout. They have an indoor pool that has paint coming off in huge chunks and it is never cleaned. There is green gunk stuff on the tile and also SILVER DOLLAR SIZE ROACHES crawling around outside of the pool area right outside of customers rooms! If you run out of towels, bathroom tissue or any other necessities, the clerks make you bring them your dirty towels or come n get whatever you need...they are very rude people! Oh and when we woke up one day someone had thrown some sort of trash/food on our door leading outside! THIS IS THE WORST HOTEL/INN EVER! DO NOT GO AND WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank Michele R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Avoid using Expedia for traveling. You DO NOT want the below to happen to you. -----When we booked through expedia it said there was a breakfast buffet, and the photos of the establishment were a very false representation of what is actually there.
They do not have a breakfast buffet, the king size bed room had 2 bath towels, 1 wash cloth and 1 hand towel. When we went to ask for 2 more towels, we were told to bring the used ones to them because they only do housekeeping when absolutely necessary. Then we discovered a dirty towel hanging behind the door from the previous occupant. On the lobby couch in front of a TV lay a girl with blanket and pillows who had slept there. I found this to be very unprofessional. The manager of the shift had glossy red eyes which left me to ask myself what kind of drugs was he on?
I am giving much thought as to whether or not I should call the Better Business Bureau to report the hotel for their filth and expedia for the false advertising of this filthy establishment. You would think if your going to help advertise an establishment you might check it out personally to make sure your advertising is not putting trusting people in harms way.
I will be sharing this with everyone I know so that others are not misled through a booking service that doesn't take the time to validate what they are willing to advertise and so that everyone knows to avoid staying at Season's Inn.
Expedia for booking and Season's Inn avoid both. You definitely do not want this to happen to you.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank stephanie h

Travellers are raving about these Fort Smith hotels

AUSTIN
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I don't usually do reviews but I am doing one on this hotel! Unbelievably gross- hair in the tub i assume from a prior guest, stains on the ceiling, paper thin walls, food in the bed sheets. We arrived after midnight after driving for 8 hours and didn't have anywhere else to go. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank threeqtees
Springdale, Arkansas
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My husband & I can remember years ago when this was one of the top hotels in Fort Smith. But not anymore. We were in town for two nights during the Thanksgiving holidays and had reserved a room for us & our boys. We chose this place just because there was no charge for our dogs that were traveling with us. We arrived late at night and my husband checked us in and went to the room to let us in though the door leading outside. He had to have the night clerk change the battery in the smoke alarm because it was constantly beeping. Instead of getting a new battery, he switched it with the one in the room next to us, so we still had to hear the beeping all night. But that isn't what kept us from getting any sleep. It was the room itself. It was so just flat out nasty. Not only did it smell horrible, but we were afraid to walk around without our shoes on it was so dirty. The bathroom was completely disgusting, it was so dirty that we used our bottled water we brought to brush our teeth. We couldn't even bring ourselves to use the water from the faucet. There was a huge hole were a vent was suppose to be that was covered in cobwebs in the bathroom. The heater was broke, and it was so cold in the room. And trying to get warm in the beds was scary in itself. They were so uncomfortable, and not only did our boys find cigarettes in the mattress of their bed, the "pillow top" to the mattress was BUBBLE WRAP!!!! There were layers of bubble wrap between the sheets & mattress! After a few hours of trying to get some rest from our long trip there, my husband, covered in bug bites from the bed, went and got our money back and checked us out. If it wasn't very late at night/early morning when we arrived we would have left right away. This room was a nightmare and there is no way we would recommend it to anyone. They will definitely not have our business again. Like I said, we can remember when this was one of Fort Smith's top hotels years ago. It is so sad that it has become what it has.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank Nuzwife
Alma, Arkansas
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I have no idea how this place is in business. It's absolutely disgusting. Looks like it has never been cleaned. We were here for a birthday party. Dirt piled on the bathroom and shower floors. I was so grossed out. I know I smelled pot at one time when we were in the atrium. I don't care what the price is. Don't. Stay. Here. How in the world do they even pass inspection??

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Mdean00
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Some of the issues posted are true but for the price your not buying just renting it for a night or two breakfast needs a lot of help rooms have poor lighting but all in all the staff is nice and very helpful room are bigger then most just remember your not paying 80 bucks a night and 35 bucks will not get you a room at any Hilton, holidayinn, or 4 seasons no crime and no trash knocking on ur door again you get what you pay for hope this helps I would stay here on my next visit

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank harley d
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Started off with smelly room, dirty carpet - toilet ran all night - kids ran up and down halls ways until after 11:00 pm - actually there were kids running around all day - took over pool - no supervision - took over sitting area - very loud. I love kids, but not yelling kids on planes, hotels or restaurants. Horrible lighting, I could have picked up better furniture at a tag sale. Rusted lamps, dented Refig and microwave on last leg. Gave me a smoking room instead of non-smoking. I should have been suspicious when the sign read "Move In Specials"

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo