“Good but..”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #46 of 274 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

chick-fil-a never disappoints!! I do find, however, that the farther I get from where I live (here on vacation) the chicken starts to taste weird. They also didn’t have wheat buns do to a recall.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Service and food are always good a chick-fil-a. They are always fast, friendly and courteous. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018

To me, they have been very hit and miss with the food. I usually just get a chicken sandwich, and sometimes it tastes great and sometimes it ends up being undercooked. I recommend that if you go, it's during lunch time as that seems to be the best time to get your food properly cooked. Stay away from the evening shift.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

You always know what you're going to get at Chick-fil-A. No exceptions at this location: clean interior and exterior and good food served quickly by a friendly staff.
If you've never been to a Chick-fil-A, you may want to avoid peak lunch hours between 11:30 and 1:00 as it is usually very crowded. If you do come at these times, you will still be served quickly and with a smile.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I do not like chicken. I had never visited a Chic-fil-A restaurant, but couldn’t avoid noticing the parking lot full of cars and the long lines in the drive thru lanes. Then, I saw an ad that they are offering “spicy” so I thought we would give it a try. Walked into a packed house. The lady at the cash register was super friendly, not in a hurry engaging in friendly conversation. As we walked up to our table, another smiling young lady came to us with our order. My wife likes chicken and she said it was very good. I enjoyed the waffle cut fries and the sauce the cashier lady had recommended. Then, a gentleman came and asked if we would like a beverage refill and stood and chatted for several minutes. Then, asked if we would like a cup of ice cream, no charge. All in all from entering to departure it was a fabulous experience. I still don’t like chicken, but will return. I noticed they also have salads. Now, I understand why there are alway so many cars at Chic-fil-A.