“Not my kind of food.”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Not my kind of food.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I did not care for this restaurant. There was not anything wrong with it; we just did not like this type of food. The people were nice and the service was good. I thought it was on the high side; for our group of 5 (2 adult meals & 3 kid meals) plus an appetizer, it was $100. Again, there was not anything wrong with the food, it was just not for us. Everyone I talk to about the restaurant loves it and goes regularly.

• Visited November 2013

“DELICIOUS, Everytime!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I love Rolando's. I eat Roast Pork Quesadillas. They have a sour cream sauce and are served with white rice, black beans, a few pickled cucumbers and THEIR DELICIOUS SAUCES. I would recommend Rolando's to locals and out of towners. As a matter of fact, I take anyone visiting for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2014
“Great food!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love this place. I haven't had anything bad here so far. The restaurant is small and quaint and right on Garrison avenue in downtown Fort Smith.

• Visited June 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Delicious and delightful”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is deserving it's position as being one of the best in town.
This wonderful restaurant has a great atmosphere, fantastic food (especially the camarones) awesome house margaritas and good service.
Yes it's a little on the pricey side but I think absolutely worth it!
Also don't forget the guacamole, it's to die for.

1 Thank James B
“Unique presentation, strong flavors”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

This was a bit of a miss for me and I don't blame the restaurant. I was quite happy it wasn't the generic refried beans and chili tex mex. Our appetizer was served in a stone bowl flambé style. They certainly get points originality. They also get points for freshness. What got to me was nearly every single dish on the menu contained a vegetable medley that seemed to be onion, garlic and tomato drenched in a hefty dose of olive oil. I was loving my plate initially but a few bites in all I could think about was how desperately I wanted to brush my teeth. I can see why this place was a local favorite but it just wasn't for me.

Visited March 2014