“Consistently good!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rolando's Restaurante

Rolando's Restaurante
Ranked #3 of 258 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Cuisines: Latin, Spanish, South American, Central American, Ecuadorean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, Alabama
“Consistently good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I've now had the opportunity to eat at Rolando's on three different occasions. As previously noted, the location in downtown is convenient and within easy reach of many other attractions and hotels in Fort Smith.
The food is the real attraction. It's definitely got a "unique" flavor. Not Mexican and not real spicy. Personally, I would prefer the food to be a bit spicier, but each dish I've had never disappoints. It's always fresh, flavorful and service is good. A really nice find in Fort Smith and I wouldn't hesitate to take a group here for a business outing or even just a quiet night out with friends/family. I've tried seafood, chicken and veggie entree's. We always leave pleasantly pleased and full due to the generous portions.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Team10

Leawood, Kansas
“Taste and place is hard to beat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Right off of Garrison in old downtown, this place's locale is as good as its dishes. Appeared fairly busy on a Saturday afternoon, but service was still good. As a quick stop in, we tried a sampler platter, all of which was uniquely atypical latino. Try it out to see what I mean.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Not my kind of food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I did not care for this restaurant. There was not anything wrong with it; we just did not like this type of food. The people were nice and the service was good. I thought it was on the high side; for our group of 5 (2 adult meals & 3 kid meals) plus an appetizer, it was $100. Again, there was not anything wrong with the food, it was just not for us. Everyone I talk to about the restaurant loves it and goes regularly.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“DELICIOUS, Everytime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

I love Rolando's. I eat Roast Pork Quesadillas. They have a sour cream sauce and are served with white rice, black beans, a few pickled cucumbers and THEIR DELICIOUS SAUCES. I would recommend Rolando's to locals and out of towners. As a matter of fact, I take anyone visiting for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2014
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love this place. I haven't had anything bad here so far. The restaurant is small and quaint and right on Garrison avenue in downtown Fort Smith.

• Visited June 2013