“Surprise!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“Surprise!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

What a pleasant surprise awaits those who venture out to this Ecuadorean/Southwestern gem. It isn't much to look at, but the service and food reward the visit. Parking is a snap, too.

Visited May 2014

Paris, Arkansas
“Fort Smith Favorite”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I have been eating here since it opened many years ago. We come to Fort Smith a couple times a month and this is our favorite place to go for lunch. I've had about everything on the menu - it's all good. The marinated onions, cucumbers and citrus in most of the dishes are perfect compliments to the beans, rice and main course. Get started with some guacamole or the flaming queso. The ambience and Latin/Hispanic décor is fun, light and airy - also, the location on Garrison, just before the river is perfect.

• Visited May 2014
“Fabulous Food!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

One of my all time favorite places to eat. They have the best tamales I have ever eaten. Not to mention the black beans and rice, marinated veggies, and their Aventure Platter...to die for.

The decor has some uniqueness to it. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've eaten here several times, but haven't done a review. Just wanted to be sure before I rave about this place. Start with the guacamole appetizer. I think the tilapia is great and my husband gets the pork tamales. Consistently delicious. Good margaritas. Located on the end of the main restaurant row, you can avoid some of the loud music and partying downtown. Always delicious, you may want to make a reservation on Friday and Saturday nights just to be sure. Easy parking and walking distance to events downtown.

• Visited May 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
“Consistently good!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I've now had the opportunity to eat at Rolando's on three different occasions. As previously noted, the location in downtown is convenient and within easy reach of many other attractions and hotels in Fort Smith.
The food is the real attraction. It's definitely got a "unique" flavor. Not Mexican and not real spicy. Personally, I would prefer the food to be a bit spicier, but each dish I've had never disappoints. It's always fresh, flavorful and service is good. A really nice find in Fort Smith and I wouldn't hesitate to take a group here for a business outing or even just a quiet night out with friends/family. I've tried seafood, chicken and veggie entree's. We always leave pleasantly pleased and full due to the generous portions.

Visited April 2014