“Clean and Quiet Motel”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed 12 November 2013

The room was clean and quite adequate for a Motel 6. The motel was very convenient as it is right off I-540 and the main route into downtown. Restaurants were within easy walking distance nearby. Very helpful staff person had travel brochures of the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Gadfly1

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Best price in area, despite the State Fair in town. Just basic accommodation, which was just what I needed; clean and quiet. Firm bed was great for sleeping--I even overslept checkout time, which got a laugh from the manager but no penalty. For a place to stay while you're in town working I recommend this one. All of the staff were friendly and polite, even when I was late!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Don T
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

We got two adjoining rooms for less than $100 which in itself merits a higher rating. That is, until I pulled back the top comforter and found a fresh blood stain! It wasn't a faded stain that you can tell has been laundered either. Nope, someone didn't bother to wash the top layer of bedding. Disgusting! We thouroughly checked the rest of the beds and their bedding and they looked fine. We went ahead and removed all of the comforters as a preemptive strike. I know what you're thinking. You get what you pay for right? I guess I learned my lesson here. The rest of the room was clean, it was our last night on the road, and the last rooms available in the area. The price was just too good to be true.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank blondi1517
Reviewed 6 April 2013

The motel was great for only $40.00 a night. The shower was great, but the only complaint I would have is that the bed was solid as a rock. The front office was very friendly and attentive to our needs. The motel was close to everything! I would stay there again!

Room Tip: I would definitely choose a second floor room!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty B
Reviewed 27 November 2012

This hotel is cheap but convenient. It's right beside the interstate so we chose it for only a few hours sleep. DO NOT get the smoking rooms. They are so bad your eyes will burn. They only had smoking rooms left, so I reluctantly took it.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Thedod3
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This Motel 6 offers very low prices, and in this respect it's a good value. The stay was okay. The room and the towels were a bit sparse. The fact that wireless internet access is a $3 add-on lowers the rating of my stay by one star, as does the lack of miniature shampoo bottles. I'd say the accommodations were bizarrely spartan.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank RoadTripToSFO
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I live 75 miles form the Ft Smith airport and if I have a 6:30 AM flight, I check into the motel 6 near the airport the night before. It is cheap, and right next door to an all night McDonald;s for a 5:30 AM slider, and a great Chinese buffet for dinner the night before the flight. It is a great clean safe place to stay five minutes from the airport!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
#6 of 7 in Van Buren
Best Western Aspen Hotel
Best Western Aspen Hotel
#5 of 23 in Fort Smith

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!