“Good nights sleep”

River Valley Inn and Suites
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
“Good nights sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2011

The rooms are very clean. Sheets were clean both days. the bed was comfortable. Rooms didn't smell like smoke like in some other motels I've stayed in. Pets are allowed but no signs of them. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed October 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2011

I loved my stay. Everyone was friendly and the rooms where very nice. I wish the pool was open cuz it looked so inviting, to bad it was to cold for it to be open but I almost jumped in it anyway. My children told me we should come back everytime we come to fort smith. Stay here! Its the best place to be when you need to get away or if you have to get away!

• Stayed February 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2011

As a construction worker I'm use to living in and out of hotels. We recently started a job near fort smith arkansas and it didn't start out too well. When we got into town it was raining which is bad for business when you make your living outdoors. Our first night in town our foreman put us in a nice hotel but it was so expensive that we had a crew of 8 crammed into 2 rooms. When we showed up to assess the situation on the jobsite the next morning the superintendant asked us how we were liking the area. We started in about the rates at the local hotels and he handed us a business card for the travelodge. When we called and asked about rates we were shocked to find that we could have 2 rooms for the price of 1 room at the other hotel. Needless to say we all slept a lot better for the remainder of our stay.

• Stayed April 2011
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2011

I recently stayed at the travelodge due to a fumigation on my personal residence. Needless to say I was in a pretty poor mood and hotels aren't exactly cheap. I shopped around at a few places before settling into a room at the travelodge. It's an older hotel but it is fairly decent for the price. The staff was extremely hospitable which helped my mood improve. The rooms may not be as nice as our newer hotels in the area but the service was unmatched and that alone more than made up for that. Thank you so much to the staff for a good hotel experience.

• Stayed April 2011
Coweta, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2011

the hotel has a great hospitable staff. the location is really close to a variety of food establishments and lots of shopping. the rates are very reasonable. the room was decent enough. Not 5 star quality but still better than most that i have been in. the noise level was stayed at a reasonably quiet level. overall thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Fort Pierce, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Travelodge while on vacation. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and the service was great.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Booneville, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2011

Filthy half-made beds with rodent feces on sheets and pillows. Unclean bathroom facilities. Went thru 3 rooms in less than an hour, all equally disgusting. Worst experience of any hotel I’ve been in.
FISHNDEW@YAHOO.COM

Hampton Inn Fort Smith
Hampton Inn Fort Smith
#3 of 22 in Fort Smith
Comfort Inn & Suites - Fort Smith

Been to River Valley Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about River Valley Inn and Suites

Property: River Valley Inn and Suites
Address: 5103 Towson Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901 (Formerly America's Best Inn & Suites Fort Smith)
Region: United States > Arkansas > Fort Smith
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — River Valley Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your River Valley Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travelodge Fort Smith