“Very comfortable stay”

Hampton Inn Fort Smith
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
“Very comfortable stay”
Reviewed 23 April 2006

I stayed at the Hampton for a job interview in town. Interviewing can be stressful and very tiring but the hotel experience added to an over-all wonderful experience. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The hot breakfast offered in the lobby was great, so nice not to have to go out for another meal. I was able to collect what I wanted to eat and take it back to my room. I was close to the exit so getting to the rental car and back to the room was very easy and I always felt safe. I'm sure when we go back to house hunt I'll be staying here again with my family.

• Stayed April 2006, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 20 January 2006

This place was great! We stayed here as a stopover on a long cross-country trip, and it was wonderful. They offer complimentary snacks from 5-9 pm (mozzarella sticks, jalepeno poppers, etc.) and complimentary breakfast (juice, cereal, ham and cheese biscuits). The pool area was great for relaxing. While I wouldn't travel here as a vacation destination, it was perfect for a stopover...very clean, staff was extremely friendly, and the parking lots are well lit so you feel safe leaving things in your car.

• Stayed January 2006
1 Thank MamaLikesToTravel16
Reviewed 8 September 2005

I stayed here in July 2005 the night before taking a very important medical license test. This hotel is probably the best one I've ever stayed in. Staff was very nice. Room was super-clean and very quiet. Large TV, nice desk, minifridge, couch, etc. They also have data ports, wireless internet, and a computer room if you did not bring your laptop. My stay could not have been better. I did not evaluate the pool, exercise room, or other amenities.

• Stayed July 2005, travelled on business
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
s. carolina
Reviewed 20 January 2005

The Hampton Inn in Ft. Smith is the best. Our family has stayed there several times w/ kids, and every time it's just wonderful! The breakfast and snacks are great. The people are friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. The price is more than reasonable. The property is beautiful. We love it so much we'll drive past Little Rock or Oklahoma City to get to Ft. Smith just so we can stay there! And it's right off the freeway, so you don't have to hunt for it either which is convenient. Can't wait till our next trip!

2 Thank Andmilestogo
Reviewed 23 September 2004

First of all when you check in there are 2 varieties of hot soup, crackers, juice bar and chocolate chip cookies available for your pleasure. Lovely WARM sparkling clean swimming pool (inside) and hot tub outside. Free high speed computers/printers and a great workout room. The room itself was large and there was a dvd,vcr combo for the television. The best part was the 100% satisfaction guarentee which meant I got my money cheerfully refunded
when I complained about the smell of the freshly shampooed carpet in my room at check out. Good location right by interstate and "main drag" near large shopping center and every resturant you can think of.

• Stayed September 2004
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
San Francisco
Reviewed 7 August 2004

I spent several weeks here for work. They upgraded me to a jacuzzi suite, which was good for the price. It wasn't anything spectacular, but I didn't mind being there so long. Decent, had a good pool as well.

2 Thank Jerri_Blank
#2 of 22 in Fort Smith
Best Western Aspen Hotel
Best Western Aspen Hotel
#5 of 22 in Fort Smith

Been to Hampton Inn Fort Smith? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Fort Smith

Property: Hampton Inn Fort Smith
Address: 6201 Rogers Ave Ste C, Fort Smith, AR 72903-3902
Region: United States > Arkansas > Fort Smith
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Fort Smith
#3 Business Hotel in Fort Smith
#3 Romantic Hotel in Fort Smith
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Fort Smith 2.5*
Welcome to our comfortable Hampton Inn Fort Smith hotel. Once a remote outpost on the United States' border, Fort Smith's rather unassuming name conceals a past that put the 'wild' in the Wild West. Discover our exciting history as you tour the sites near our Hampton Inn Ft. Smith, Arkansas hotel and make sure you visit our Old Fort Days Rodeo, one of the best in the country. Our friendly Fort Smith hotel provides complimentary airport transportation and courtesy shuttle service Monday to Friday, 5am - 10pm. Make yourself at home in a comfy guest room at our Fort Smith hotel. Relax and watch TV or catch up with work using the handy lap desk and free internet access. Start your day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast offering buffet items and make sure you try our famous waffles. If you don't have time to join us for breakfast, take a healthy Hampton On the Run(R) Breakfast Bag as you leave the hotel. Surf the web or print boarding passes in our free business center or host an important meeting in one of our boardrooms or meeting rooms. After a long day, rejuvenate in our free fitness center or make time to relax by our inviting indoor pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Fort Smith reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Fort Smith Hotel Fort Smith