“Good value”

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
“Good value”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Bed was comfortable, room very clean, hot tub could use some work. Bored online, very friendly staff. Close to the highway, refrigerator and microwave in the room, free WiFi. We will stay here again..........

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were travelling from Texas to Georgia looking for a hotel to stay for one night then leave in the morning. Base of the reviewers it was highly recommended I pick this place. We got there 10pm and left 730 am. The out side of the hotel per reviewers still constructions working which it was not a big deal. Per reviewers they have done remodeling inside but we did not see that I do not know how it looked before remodeling. The hallway, rooms very smelly. Carpet very old especially on the 2nd floor looking awful. It was late when we got there we were so tired I had no choice to stay there. I left my stuff in the car I was scared to bring bug bed home. The worse part our room had pluming issue. The sink and bath tube were not draining therefore no one could take a shower we could not brush our tooth.because water stays in the sink. I told their staff when I checked out she pretend does not know any thing about the pluming issue. The breakfast was very limited and items very cheap. Please do not get foolish by other reviewers you are wasting your money. I would not stay ANY quality inn again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sediv56
Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hands down has to be the best Quality Inn I've ever stayed at! The staff are very polite and considerate. Especially Almeta, she is professional when it comes to interactions with customers and has a broad knowledge of the establishments in the surrounding area. As a new worker in the area it has made my adjustment to this beautiful town of Ft. Smith that much easier.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 13 May 2014

An older property, but it well kept. Rooms are clustered among about 8 buildings and you may not be able to park adjacent to your room. We were on a second level room- there is no elevator so be prepared to carry everything up. Our suite had two bedrooms and two full bathrooms! Pet friendly place; but a little tough to find some where to walk your dog. Room was very quiet even though it is next to freeway. Not fancy, but good value. We thought it was a little tricky to find- it really is right next to highway. Convenient location and great value.

Room Tip: ask for penthouse. 2 BR, 2 BA, but you have to carry everything up the steps.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We pulled over here on our way home , it was off the freeway and easy to find. The rates were good , and even better if you have AAA ! full breakfast I give it a 2 1/2 on a scale of 5 . Front desk were very accommodating ! Lots of places to eat within walking distance. rooms were clean ,beds soft .

Room Tip: There is only a front side to this hotel and although I didn't find it noisy it is right off the...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Trinity, North Carolina
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

The Inn is actually Quality Inn Fort Smith. This was an off name hotel that was remodeled and upgraded to become a Quality Inn. Tangie greeted me upon arrival and made me feel so welcome. She was very knowledgeable about the property and actually was glad that I chose to stay there. The remodel is ongoing outside but the inside appears to be complete. The inside is beautiful. The property features and indoor pool and hot tub. There is also a top notch exercise room and a sauna! There is also a business center. Breakfast consisted of many fresh items both hot and cold. The breakfast was well stocked. The room was incredible! Very comfortable bed with beautiful linens. Very nice furnishings and a big flat screen tv. There are many dining, fueling, and shopping choises close by. There is also a very nice neighborhood bar behind the hotel. I had an enjoyable evening at the bar. I will definitely continue to frequent this fine hotel. I highly recommend it.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business