“Pleasent stay”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 22 Hotels in Fort Smith
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This motel is in the process of remodeling and some of the trim work was not completed. The room was clean, comfortable beds, clean bathroom facilities. The only thing wrong with this stay was that the motel did not offer a retired military discount or a AARP discount. The employees were very helpful in getting directions for areas I wanted to see. Breakfast was fresh and very good. This without a doubt was a pleasent stay except for the lack of a discount. Will stay there again.

Room Tip: All rooms would be acceptable.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

We attended the cattlemen s convention. Made plans in advance. I wanted to rest and relax and not break the bank while the man was networking. Quality Inn went above and beyond helping me plan our eat spots and with stuff to do. Clean room. Best whirlpool room ever. took good care of country folks gone to town. Didn't get mad my one ton took up 2 parking spaces either. Thanks for making this a good mini vacation and home away from home!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Bed was comfortable, room very clean, hot tub could use some work. Bored online, very friendly staff. Close to the highway, refrigerator and microwave in the room, free WiFi. We will stay here again..........

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were travelling from Texas to Georgia looking for a hotel to stay for one night then leave in the morning. Base of the reviewers it was highly recommended I pick this place. We got there 10pm and left 730 am. The out side of the hotel per reviewers still constructions working which it was not a big deal. Per reviewers they have done remodeling inside but we did not see that I do not know how it looked before remodeling. The hallway, rooms very smelly. Carpet very old especially on the 2nd floor looking awful. It was late when we got there we were so tired I had no choice to stay there. I left my stuff in the car I was scared to bring bug bed home. The worse part our room had pluming issue. The sink and bath tube were not draining therefore no one could take a shower we could not brush our tooth.because water stays in the sink. I told their staff when I checked out she pretend does not know any thing about the pluming issue. The breakfast was very limited and items very cheap. Please do not get foolish by other reviewers you are wasting your money. I would not stay ANY quality inn again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sediv56
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hands down has to be the best Quality Inn I've ever stayed at! The staff are very polite and considerate. Especially Almeta, she is professional when it comes to interactions with customers and has a broad knowledge of the establishments in the surrounding area. As a new worker in the area it has made my adjustment to this beautiful town of Ft. Smith that much easier.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2014

An older property, but it well kept. Rooms are clustered among about 8 buildings and you may not be able to park adjacent to your room. We were on a second level room- there is no elevator so be prepared to carry everything up. Our suite had two bedrooms and two full bathrooms! Pet friendly place; but a little tough to find some where to walk your dog. Room was very quiet even though it is next to freeway. Not fancy, but good value. We thought it was a little tricky to find- it really is right next to highway. Convenient location and great value.

Room Tip: ask for penthouse. 2 BR, 2 BA, but you have to carry everything up the steps.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We pulled over here on our way home , it was off the freeway and easy to find. The rates were good , and even better if you have AAA ! full breakfast I give it a 2 1/2 on a scale of 5 . Front desk were very accommodating ! Lots of places to eat within walking distance. rooms were clean ,beds soft .

Room Tip: There is only a front side to this hotel and although I didn't find it noisy it is right off the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo