“Excellent Steak!”

Price range: US$25 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Doe's Eat Place is the premier place for Steaks and has one of the largest selections of wine in the area. Doe's is located in the historic Joseph Knoble's Brewery which is on the national historic registry and was built in 1848.
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Their sirloin steak is to die for. Mushrooms are so good you will crave them all the time. Excellant place to eat.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

First time at Doe's Eat Place, best Rib eye steak, it was juicy and the tasted was perfect. The tamales were delicious. Nice selection of Beer and Wine. The restaurant location is in a beautiful old brewery. This is the restaurant I will dine when I visit Fort Smith, Arkansas for now on.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was my first visit to this establishment. I have heard mixed reviews for years which included; over rated, under rated, all right and the best steak in town. As a steak lover, this place was grand. My steak was juicy and tasty. It is very expensive, partially for the experience in my opinion. I would like to try other steaks on the menu, I ordered the filet mignon with southern style green beans. I will visit again, after I finish paying off the one I had!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is the best restaurant in Fort Smith for thick, aged steaks. Huge portions. Prepared when you order.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

First I do have to say it's possibly the best T-bone steak ice ever had. It's truly amazing in size and taste.

The issue was with the noise
The place is actually beautiful from architectural point of view. But I have never been in a louder place in my life. The restaurant area In the main floor and in the lower floor had private parties. It was horribly loud.

They should have ear plugs available.

I must say the hostess did try to accommodate me but unless the bar area is empty you WILL NOT ENJOY. The meal if they are at least at half capacity it is too loud.

The waiters are all trying hard.

I had to change seating 2 times for how loud and unpleasant it was.

I would call ahead and ask of there are private parties and avoid that day.

1  Thank Jaime U