“Wedding Dinner”

Ranked #12 of 259 Restaurants in Fort Smith
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madison, Alabama
“Wedding Dinner”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We attended my Sister-in-Law's wedding here the evening of 29 November. I wasn't sure what to expect and after some quality time at the bar I'm not sure what happened except the 8 hour drive from Alabama was worth it. We arrived at around 4 pm for photos and got to watch the 21 West End staff scurry like ants setting up for the event. They were more patient than I would have been with all the family members and early wedding guests hindering progress. Ever professional, they turned the place into the perfect urban wedding locale. With photo op backdrops like carousels, Ferris wheels and diner train cars, this place rocked. The permanent decor of the place is great and the temporary decor set up by the wedding planners was damn good too, way nicer that I ever expected. Dinner was buffet style and everything I tried was amazing. I have no idea what the normal menu items are or how much dining here costs but a good time kind of made that irrelevant for us. Anyone visiting Fort Smith needs to have a meal here just have a good time.

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great food, atmosphere is the best around and the service is always great! I have been multiple times and everything has always been great!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ryan B
Fort Smith
“Great date night!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I took my wife here on a date night and we really enjoyed this place. The food was excellent and there was a good beer selection. The only negative I could find would be that there was a band playing that was great, but just a little too loud. It made it difficult to have a conversation when they were playing. There was plenty of time to talk during their breaks and this issue may be a good point if you are on a date and struggling with topics to talk about. The atmosphere was very calming and romantic, perfect place to take a date!

• Visited November 2012
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Best meal I've had here!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

21 has been good to very good every time I've eaten there. Tonight it was excellent, beginning to end. Start with the service: Chris at the bar was great...careful attention to detail and good knowledge of the menu and all drinks. Food...excellent! Crab cakes, delicious. Always good pork tenderloin, best I've had here. Dessert, beautiful. There is no other place like 21 in Fort Smith ... this is the only true fine dining option. Tonight, it was exquisitely perfect. Try it yourself!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bill L
“ball caps?”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

First time walking by this restaurant,I asked the man at the front about a reservation, "OK no problem, but you will have to remove your ballcap" no problem here either with the excecption for a mature adult who was going to do this anyway did not prevent me from proceeding with a dining experience here in 21 West End, Fast forward a couple of months later and to celebrate my birthday, my party was seated next to a loud group of fifteen plus two of which not only had ball caps on but they did not have the where with all to get them on top of their heads in the normal manner. Consistency in pricey, good food is here, being talked to like a third grader is to be avoided, and service at the bar can be frustrating. Check here before you go, as on two occassions the restaurant was not open to the public. I would suggest management take a course in restaurant management 101.

• Visited October 2012