“Just average...”

Price range: US$9 - US$26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Savoy Restaurant is a 107 year old restaurant. We specialize in Italian cuisine, but also offer pizza, steaks, burgers, salads, and sandwiches and a large amount of seafood. Tuesday through Friday we offer a lunch buffet from 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM.
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

The food is just average and the prices are not worth it.
The outdoor deck is great but can get really packed when popular bands play. The drink prices are also high.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Prices are terrific, serving sizes huge, staff friendly and attentive - but the real key to the Savoy is how fantastic the food is! Every bite is delicious and the menu varied enough that there is something special for everybody.

1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our lunch at the Savoy. The garlic bread disappeared quickly as did a side of greens. She had chicken with more greens and garlic mashed and I had the antipasto. Both were delicious (what a great Italian dressing). The service was terrific and friendly. I had coffee (fresh-hot) and she had water. $35 with T+T. When in Rome, try the Savoy.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We have been here in the past and recently are moving back to the area. We went here for my birthday and it didn't disappoint. Their wine list improved since the last time we went and so has the interior / exterior. The food never had to improve since it has always been wonderful. Everyone had a great meal and the service was wonderful as always. We definitely are planning to go back as we are always treated very well and it is a very comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My husband, my 10 year old grandson plus myself were very recently at your restaurant for dinner with the Conway Bus Tours. After a very long bus ride from Ma we were looking for a good dinner which we did not get. We were given 3 choices to choose from. There were children on the tour who could have a pizza instead from a kid's menu. One of the choices was pieces of tenderloin steak with a sauce over it. I asked for my steak to be well done and the sauce on the side. When I received it the steak was not done the way I liked it and the sauce was on the meat. We were on a limited time schedule so I just ate what I could of it. My husband also got the steak which he said did not have much taste to it. The worst thing was the pizza that was served to the kids. Around the Ma area pizza on a kid's menu is a cheese pizza not with hamburg on it. My grandson plus the other kid's we're pulling of the hamburg as best they could but ended up not eating much of it at all. For the kid's which there were maybe 3 or 4 I don't know why a kid's could not of been offered to them. I have read some of the reviews from other people and for the most part they like your food. With what we were offered I can't agree with them. I don't know much about that area of NY but if somebody asked me about the Savoy Restaurant I would tell them I was very disappointed and if I was in Rome NY again I would not go there. As we were driving to the Savoy we passed a Burger King and MacDonalds. I don't like MacDonald's but don't mind Burger King. If I knew how bad the food was I would have preferred one of the fast food places. I know my grandson would of been happier. My grandson told me the best part of the meal was the bread. That's pretty bad.

Been to The Savoy Restaurant? Share your experiences!