“Clean and Great Service”
Review of El Rancho Hotel

El Rancho Hotel
Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Williston
Calgary
“Clean and Great Service”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I stayed here on business and find the El Rancho as a good deal with clean comfortable rooms.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank EKG777

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Stayed here for work, rooms are basic but clean. Hotel staff is less than decent, asking for anything you just get stares.
Overall its a place to sleep and nothing more.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank wick1979
Kiel
Reviewed 22 June 2012

My husband & I travel alot to Williston, to see our daughter. We ALWAYS stay at El Rancho. We love being there. Everyone treats us like family. Of all the places we stay on our trip there, this hotel is No. 1 for us. The hotel staff always goes beyond to make sure everything is okay. Our room is quiet and clean. We have stayed other places in Williston & nothing compares to staying at El Rancho. If you are lucky enogh to get a room, I suggest El Rancho to be top on your list. Can't wait to go back. Vi from Wis.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Violet W
Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I have stayed in many places and I was very pleased with my stay at El Rancho. The front desk staff was very helpful in pointing out a place where I could wash the bugs off my car. I ate in the restaurant and the food was excellent. My room was quiet and clean and I enjoyed the free wifi! Thanks to great staff and service at El Rancho I will be back again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kell657
Ifalls
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Our family of 6 (4 kids) pulled into this hotel later in the evening after a long drive from Yellowstone vacation. It appeared decent on the outside, yet old. We were happy to get a room, as others were booked in town. Not a good price, but at least a room. Upon entering our room, I noticed the bathroom floor looked dirty so took a chunk of kleenix and ran it across the floor, only to come up with a huge PILE of pubic hair and other hair. Furious and disgusted, I went down to the front desk to show them the pile of dirt I had in ONE SWIPE of the BR floor. The lady at the desk did not care one bit. She offerred another room, and being late at night with 4 kids, we accepted.

The 2nd room was even worse: It smelled of URINE immediately upon entering. Then to make it worse, the TOILET WAS FULL OF SPATTERED FECAL MATERIAL, not cleaned and also, the floor again full of hair. The room stank and the fans were going as if to "cover something up". YUK YUK YUK!!!

Do not stay here. The hotel clerk at the desk would not even look at me or respond to my concerns; she showed no care in the world, and just assured me I would not be charged but provided no receipt for this. There was NO MANAGEMENT on duty at all. This date was 6/16/2012.

Unbelievably, the most disgusting hotel experience we've ever had, and we travel a lot for sports and work, etc. Worst place in my history of 25 years of traveling.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
7 Thank thomas V

Travellers are raving about these Williston hotels

Bismarck, North Dakota
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I feel fortunate to get a room at the El Rancho. Clean, roomy and safe.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank nddoreen
St Paul, MN
Reviewed 3 September 2010

But when traveling on a holiday weekend, you take what you can get.
Room was clean, comfortable, dated, but quiet..
Parked my motorcycle outside my room window,
Front desk clerk lacked a sense of humor, but it's what I needed..
a quiet, clean room with good FREE WiFi!,